Chapter 3: Undecided at the Crossroads of Destiny, Eps 24

That evening on the terrace of the room, Sophia was pensive while drinking juice. He was still thinking about the discussion at the meeting held the day before yesterday. The results of the meeting held the day before yesterday went smoothly and what was even more surprising was that the results of D'Sam's efforts made him relieved that he knew who his real biological parents were. Although the incident had not been reported because it was done behind closed doors and was unknown to the people of Gardenia, the Gardenia government was very frightened by the Empartert's sudden arrival, causing the situation in the palace to become even more tense and worse. Sophia was almost asleep, and suddenly her portphonion rang.

Sophia / Minah: ... *contemplates while holding glass*

Sophia / Minah: ... *turns around while reaching in*

Aline: Hi Sis Minah, how are you?

Sophia / Minah: ah! Hello Aline *holds portphonion*

Sophia / Minah: I'm fine, you're doing well there, right? Especially the work you do?

Aline: I'm doing better than the work my sister usually does. What's even more annoying is that the palace staff and the people are also comparing the quality of my performance

Sophia / Minah: I know you're upset, but you'll get used to it, and slowly everyone in Monsalltier will like you.

Aline: is that true?

Sophia / Minah: yes, that's right, they will like you even more if you accept the position of crown princess from me

Aline: Eh?! What do you mean bro?

The conversation between Blidrobot and Empartert didn't feel like time had passed quickly and they didn't realize that their master was gone, they all suddenly panicked. Speadon didn't want to attract more attention, so he asked Blidrobot to scan Minah's whereabouts. When Blidrobot got Minah's whereabouts and walked straight away, Empartert followed him. When they arrived at the room, Monsemeal saw her daughter on a video call and heard their conversation behind the thick curtains.

Empartert & Blidrobot : ... *walks*

Monsemeal: ... *walks closer to the curtains*

Sophia / Minah: come on Aline, you are beautiful, smart, kind, and loving

Aline: but sis...

Aline: I'm not as smart or as loving as my older brother, let alone caring about the common people

Sophia / Minah: ...

Aline : I beg you, Sis, go home to Monsalltier. Do you not care about the staff who work under you? Some staff work elsewhere

Sophia / Minah: isn't that great?

Blidrobot & Empartert : ... *huddling towards the front & some are annoyed*

Sophia / Minah: they are flexible and will understand the situation & I'm sure they will also like you when you become crown princess.

Aline: Sis Minah!