Chapter 6: Community Interaction after the Crown Princess's Illness, Eps 57

That evening, in the Crown Princess's room, Melsafi and Regore came to visit her at Aline's invitation. Regore was happy to see that Melsafi contacted Aline first to meet the Crown Princess and intended to make amends with Aline. Apart from Regore, Crown Princess Minah was also happy to see Aline enjoying a warm conversation with Melsafi. When the two of them wanted to join in enjoying the conversation, Speadon suddenly entered the room with a letter from the perpetrator of the crime.

Melsafi & Aline: ^talking to each other behind the terrace window*

Sophia / Minah: # Is it true that they are both? #

Regore: I think so, because Melsafi contacted Aline first.

Sophia / Minah: Is that so? *smile*

Sophia / Minah: Come on, let's join there. *looks at the window*

Regore: Is it all right, Your Majesty, to go there? The air outside is a little cold.

Sophia / Minah: It's okay, I want to see the outdoor view for a while.

Speadon: #Her Highness the Crown Princess#

Sophia / Minah: .. *footsteps*

Speadon: There's a letter for you.

Sophia / Minah: Who is it from?

Regore: The sender was from Reon, the villain. He's so sassy!

Sophia/Minah: Please come out, I will read it now.

The Crown Princess's bedtime was past 9 pm, but the Crown Princess was still thinking about the contents of the letter from Reon. Whether Reon's words were true or not, the Crown Princess agreed because she felt there was something odd about the incident that happened to her. He realized that the poison used was extremely expensive and impossible for ordinary people to access. While he was in his thoughts, the empress's hair caressing suddenly interrupted his thoughts.

Sophia / Minah: Hmm...

Sophia / Minah: Strange! *taps table with pen*

Sophia / Minah: No way ah! *shaky smile*

Sophia / Minah: But is this true? *shudders while thinking about the high-ranking official who gave Krioran the poison he had purchased*

Krioran: Thank you. *holds poison*

Syruhoj: My dear child! *stroking hair*

Sophia/Minah: #Ah#

Syruhoj: What were you thinking about that made you daydream like that?

Sophia / Minah: Hahaha, Mama.