Chapter 6: Community Interaction after the Crown Princess's Illness, Eps 53

Based on the story from Empartert, a gust of toxic air containing chemicals suddenly appeared, polluting all urban buildings including government offices. The princess, accidentally, inhaled it after leaving the meeting room. Even though various healing efforts had been made, the pale expression on the crown princess's face had not disappeared. When patient visiting hours were almost over, Aline arrived at the hospital with Snialken and found out that her brother had not yet regained consciousness.

Aline: How can poisonous air appear in cities?! The factory is very far from the city *runs*

Snialken: Empartert said the source and cause are still being sought.

Snialken: #I got a notification in the form of a photo of the crown princess about to fall unconscious in the middle of the dirty air from Empartert# *remembers that the crown princess was captured by Monsemeal*

Monsemeal: "Your Highness, Crown Princess Minah!" *sees the princess's consciousness disappear*

Aline: You said Sis Minah is still not conscious? *anxious and worried about what happened*

Goava: Hmm..?! *startled with anxiety*

Syruhoj: Hiiks *holds one of Minah's hands*

Sister: Ah, Your Majesty, Princess Aline *slightly turns around*

Doctor: Yes, that's right, the crown princess is still not there...

Sophia / Minah: *moves one of the fingers on her hand which is being held by the empress*

Goava: Eh?!

When the doctor saw Princess Minah's finger movement and signs of consciousness returning, the nurse immediately told everyone to wait outside the room. After that, doctors and medics took several actions to monitor and ensure the crown princess' recovery. Aline, the empress, the emperor, and everyone were outside the patient's room.

Nurse Husgro: Sorry for our impudence, but please remember that this is one of our standard procedures in treating patients who have just regained consciousness. *bows slightly*

Syruhoj: Ah, is that so? *holds annoyance*

Goava: Empress... *calms the empress*

Nurse Husgro: "You can see him later, so please wait until the crown princess's examination is finished"

Aline: .. *pays attention to the window*

Snialken: (Wow) *uneasy looking at the nurse*

Sister Husgro: #Then now, I'll excuse me#

Snialken: what are you looking at? Your Highness Princess Aline?

Aline: I thought we could see the doctor's actions towards my sister, apparently it was in vain *sees shadow*

Isabella: # Are you sure it's just a shadow? #

Goava : # that's right #

Xikav : (gosh I didn't think D'Sam's words were true) *holds the crown princess's feet*