Chapter 5: Disputes on Life at Monsalltier, Eps 50

The private conversation between the crown princess & Melsafi went briefly with hurtful words from the emperor, because when the crown princess opened the conversation, suddenly the emperor & empress entered the room without warning. In Melsafi's memory, he only received sarcasm from the empress and threats from the emperor.

Melsafi: Aargh

Dani: I'm ready to do it, Your Majesty the Empress *still bowing when the door closes*

Aline : ... *watches Melsafi scream hysterically*

Melsafi: huuwaaa, why is it happening like this?

Drani : ... *glances*

Syruhoj: You originally wanted to help Aline with the internal administration of the palace and government, but now you don't want to? *holds Minah's shoulder*

Sophia / Minah : mom?!

Goava: as you know! I will demand that you be punished for your presumptuous intentions, but I will give you a choice...

Aline:?!

Drani: ... *holds the portphonist which is still playing the voice recording*

# Goava: if you refuse orders, you will be punished. If you don't want to be punished then keep quiet & obediently follow the crown princess' orders! #

Aline : (tsk tsk bad)

A few minutes later, Melsafi's crying stopped. The awkward feeling between Melsafi and Aline cooled down again when Drani opened the door for someone. They were both curious about who the guest was, then how surprised they were when they saw Regore suddenly appear behind the door.

Aline: are you feeling better?

Melsafi : (ah I embarrassed myself and cried hysterically in the crown princess's study) *covers face*

? : # hello? *knock on the door*

Drani: let me open it *hears a knock on the door*

Melsafi & Aline : (ha..) *confused*

Aline: Regret!

Regore: you are here Melsafi *holds a document file*

Melsafi: What are you doing here? Ah forget it, what is that?

Regore: a record of items to be taken to the orphanage tomorrow

Aline: It looks like, you asked by Minah to come here for her, right?

Melsafi : (ggrrrrttt Aline!) *annoyed by his cynical attitude towards Aline*

Drani : (wow great!) Aline & Melsafi : good