Chapter 6: Community Interaction after the Crown Princess's Illness, Eps 51

The next day, early in the morning, the Crown Princess with the Empress and Emperor arrived at the government office, where the state meeting was still taking place. The princess felt a little disappointed with the day's schedule because her plan to visit the orphanage collided with the impromptu state meeting, so she couldn't play with the children. Even though Melsafi, Regore, and Aline left as representatives, he realized that the conflict between Melsafi and Aline still existed. Even though Crown's Princess's feelings of disappointment have not faded, she can only hope that Aline and Melsafi can make up.

Syruhoj, Goava & Sophia / Minah : *just got off the palace train*

Sophia / Minah : ... *glances while swinging her wrist slightly*

Sophia / Minah : (it's already this time, Aline and her friends must be getting ready) *looks at the wall clock*

Sophia / Minah: (remembering Melsafi's arrival yesterday, what mom and papa said yesterday was enough to make her cry) *remembers the sound of Melsafi crying*

Sophia / Minah: phew... (well in the middle of the conflict between Aline and Melsafi, hopefully it won't be an obstacle to the visit)

An hour later, Drani and Snialken, who served on the support committee, also left for the orphanage. When Melsafi, Regore, and Aline came out of the palace in simple and cheerful social worker-style clothes, both of them were stunned by their appearance. Despite being ready to carry out the Crown Princess' orders, Snialken quickly changed the topic to give directions.

Snialken: this is the last one, today's preparations are ready *puts the box on top of a pile of other things*

Drani: I hope today's event goes smoothly

Snialken: yes, I hope so too

Aline: #Drani! Snialken!#

Snialken: ah, your majesty, princess Aline

Aline: how about the appearance of the three of us? *styles with Melsafi and Regore while holding a file book*

Drani says you three are beautiful and enchanting

Snialken: eekheem okay, Melsafi, Regore, and Your Highness the Princess, please pay attention! *pretends to cough*

Melsafi & Regore: good

Drani: The book that each of you is holding is a schedule of activities and photo documentation of the crown princess' activities at the orphanage last year

Snialken: although the schedule does not have to be followed exactly on time, all activities must be carried out. So for that reason, please use your and daughter Aline's time during the trip as best as possible *points to one of the pages of the book containing a photo of daughter Minah holding one of the children from the orphanage.