Chapter 7: Monsalltier's Visit for Princess' Treatment, Eps 61

Arriving at the palace, Monsemeal immediately carried the crown princess and rushed to her room to be examined by the doctor. Everyone they passed could only remain silent and watch with sympathy, except for the emperor, empress, and Princess Aline. The three immediately stopped their activities and followed Monsemeal to the room. When she saw more and more blood flowing from the crown princess's nose and mouth, the empress panicked and cried while apologizing. Once they arrived at the room, the crown princess lost consciousness and no longer heard any sound.

Monsemeal : ... *lifts the crown princess*

Monsemeal: Get out of the way, all of you! *runs while holding the crown princess*

Monsemeal: Your Majesty, I beg you to hold on a little longer!

Maid: Oh my, Your Highness the crown princess! *covers mouth while hearing the sound of the door opening*

Dayang: Why did that happen? Before leaving, he was fine *whispers*

B: Is it okay? He hasn't fully recovered yet *hears footsteps*

Aline: # sister! #

Goava: Minah! *footsteps*

Syruhoj: Minah, my child! *cries hysterically*

Sophia / Minah: ... *consciousness disappears thanks to blood continuing to flow out of mouth and nose*

Syruhoj: Forgive mom, son! Mom apologizes *strokes head*

Goava: Minah, papa begging you, please Minah, wake up!

The news that Crown Princess Minah, also known as Princess Sophia in Gardenia, has fallen into a coma has been received by both her biological parents. D'Sam learned about Sophia's news from Monsalltier quite late because Monsalltier was very busy. Even though she already knew the reason, the empress was very angry with Princess Sophia's adoptive mother who ignored the doctor's advice because she thought that not all healing methods using their sophisticated equipment could cure Sophia. Although Sophia has an adequate oxygen supply, blood transfusions can only be performed using suitable human blood, and only doctors on Earth can perform a liver transplant if necessary. The emperor, who could no longer stand hearing the empress's chatter, borrowed D'Sam's portphonion to send a message to Sophia's adoptive parents.

Reginald: what?! *pen falls*

Isabella: You said Sophia fell into a coma 2 days ago?! Why is the news so late here? *stands up from sitting*

D'Sam: I'm sorry, majesty, empress and emperor. Blidrobot and the people who usually give me information, are very confused about finding healing solutions and medicines for the crown princess

Isabella: # If that's the case, tell them to bring my child here! #

D'Sam: A-about that... *doubts*

D'Sam: Doctor Xikav has suggested that Sophia's adoptive parents seek treatment on Earth. But Empress Syruhoj refused and forced Doctor Xikav and the medical team to find a solution there

"Syruhoj: I reject your suggestion, I want my child's treatment here"

Isabella: Tsk, just because there is very sophisticated medical equipment there, doesn't he know that Sophia is obliged to use appropriate human blood? *holds annoyance*

Reginald: Sigh. Hope Sophia gets better and oh yes D'Sam, I'll borrow your portphonion for a moment to send a message *holds hand on the wall*