Chapter 3: Undecided at the Crossroads of Destiny, Eps 29

9 hours before the party started, Emparterts argued with each other in the hallway leading to the palace garden. Brearcain and Monsemeal scolded Spoda for his presumptuous and excessive actions in front of the princess. Even though he ignored it, there would be a period of palace inspections held by Empress Syruhoj to find out every action the Empartert and all the palace staff took. Since they met with Minah's daughter, Spoda has been very embarrassed.

Brearcain: Aren't you embarrassed, Spoda?! Princess Minah is your boss!

Monsemeal: Spoda, why is your attitude like that? Oh, it's going to be bad if there's a surprise palace inspection

Spoda: ...

Speadon: come on, Spoda, control yourself. We are here on the orders of the empress, you know *rubs Spoda's shoulder*

Sophia / Minah : ... *stays silently discussing them*

Speadon: immediately ask him for forgiveness, yes, our fate is in his hands

Spoda: OK

Sophia / Minah: I will forgive you, Spoda

Brearcain : ... *shocked*

Monsemeal: the noble princess

Speadon: is it true that you will forgive Spoda?

Sophia / Minah: yes, with 1 condition that he must fulfill

Spoda: I'm willing to do whatever it takes!

When Spoda's story ended, D'Sam's friends were shocked and couldn't believe it. Then Sopda invited them to chat like the wind. The remaining Empartert members with the princess were watching Spoda's behavior, who was busy chatting with D'Sam's friend via Speadon's portphonion.

Anteoj: I don't believe it ah

La'Sime: Think rationally

Tony: So what next?

Spoda : ... *smile*

Speadon : ... *holds his portphonist*

Spoda: I hope nothing happens

Sophia / Minah: Hmph, there's something wrong with your members' behavior, right Empartert

Monsemeal: Your Majesty...

Brearcain: Wow, there's an incoming call from your Majesty *eyes widen*

Speadon: Please wait a moment, Your Majesty! I have to respond to his call *holds while pressing button*

Sophia / Minah: yes

Syruhoj: Hello Speadon, how is my child doing there? Is there any recent news?

Monsemeal: Our greetings to your Majesty

Speadon: hmm... currently there is no development

Brearcain: Is there anything we can help you with, Majesty Empress

Syruhoj: I went straight to the point, and conveyed my message to my son. Tomorrow morning the princess must answer my call via her portphonist. I want to hear her answer regarding the decision made by Gardenia.