ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Every look, every touch,
makes me wanna give you my heart

―⋆ ⭒⭒⭒ ⋆―

"I'm not doing this."

"Yes, you are." Jimin holds him firmly. "Swallow your pride and shut the fuck up. We're going in."

"I don't know what she likes." Jungkook clicks his tongue, looking lost as he glances around the displays of rings. Jimin had forced him to come and purchase an engagement ring for tonight, which was an abrupt decision that happened two nights ago.

"It doesn't matter if you don't. She's not picky." Jimin encourages. "I'll stop you if you're gonna look at something ugly anyway."

In the next few minutes, the man behind the counter brings several rings from the showcase and puts them on top of it while making a few suggestions. There's a lot of beautiful ones, the classic silver diamond rings, but in his case, they don't seem like the right fit.

"Do you have something different?" Jimin asks. "Something in color?"

"Certainly. Wait a moment." The man says and disappears to the back. He puts rows of new diamond rings on the show, intriguing even Jungkook when his eyes fall on a specific one.

"What about this one?" He points to it before brushing his nose with his thumb.

"You sure about that?" Jimin asks as a slight smirk appears on his face. "I see you don't want to be like everybody else."

"I guess." Jungkook scratches the back of his head while Jimin asks to se the ring up close.

"Man, do you like it or not?" Jimin raises his brows, impatient.

"Yeah."

"Okay. We'll take it." Jimin says. "We're gonna be late otherwise."

|||

It's two in the afternoon.

I know by now I should be used to not getting answers easily, and yet here I am, walking alongside Jimin and Jungkook without knowing our destination.

"Where are we going?" I ask desperately, looking at them both. "You've been acting weird for two days now."

"You're being unreasonable." Jimin huffs. "We're just spending some quality time together."

"For what?" I glance sideways. "We're together all the time."

"You're talking too much." Jungkook keeps his eyes forward as we walk.

"That's exactly what you said to me on the day we met." I scoff. "And I ended up locked in your bedroom."

"I bet you'd like it now." Jimin remarks.

"Do you want to have something thrown in your head?" I threaten, my lifted hand holding a bag and he chuckles, moving to Jungkook's other side.

"I'm just saying."

"And I just want to know." I roll my eyes.

"We're taking you out. Now be grateful and enjoy it." Jimin says. "'Cause I might just turn around and go back to the car if you're gonna keep talking."

"You're hiding something." I blurt out, making them briefly lock eyes. Now I've got them.

"Right." I roll my eyes. "I'll find out anyway."

We sit down at a place that sells sweets and brunches, which causes me additional thoughts, because none of us ever go out to eat without a specific reason. Especially not to places like the one we're at. It's not filled with a lot of people and it looks way too fancy.

Another thing is that Jungkook is not the type to just 'take me out'. Jimin might be, but as I look at both sitting across from me, I'm sure they're up to something.

Jimin calls over the waiter and after we order, I lean back on my chair. I'm sure this was all his idea. Sometimes it makes me think I'm married to him rather than Jungkook.

I think about that as I watch them sit across from me. We get our food and I look at Jimin that's happily eating his cake.

"Man, this is good." He points at it, fully enjoying. "Now let's not be so depressive. We have stuff to talk about."

"What stuff?" I chuckle, amused.

"Hm, let's see," He takes a sip of his coffee. "What flowers do you like?"

"I don't know. Periwinkles?"

"Ew. Really?"

"What?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"Don't repeat that. It reminds me of fucking snails." He shudders.

"Stop judging me." I click my tongue in annoyance. "What do you want me to say? Hortenses? That's a hell no from me."

He gives me the worst glare I've ever had a chance to see from him. "Leave them out of this conversation."

I shake my head. "Why are you so interested in what I like all of the sudden?"

"Can you stop questioning everything? I'm just making conversation." Jimin clicks his tongue. "Let's be quiet then."

I raise my brows and look at them both. This is so unusual. Jungkook hasn't said a word either, which is not unusual on my second thought.

I lean back and put my fork down. "I like tulips."

"Thank you." Jimin shakes his head. "Wasn't so hard now, was it?"

"Alright, alright." I say, giving up. "I won't question you anymore."

Jimin gives me a smile before diving back into his cake.

"We're seeing Evelyn tomorrow." I look at Jungkook, who doesn't meet my eyes. He keeps his stare on the table.

"Your friend from the hospital?" Jimin asks, brows raising.

"Yeah. She wants to meet him." I nudge my head towards Jungkook. "I hope he won't be quiet like he is today."

Jungkook looks up, catching the smile on my face. His brow lifts and he leans forward. "What do you want me to say?"

I shrug subtly. "You could tell us how you're liking your cake."

"Too sweet," He says, not breaking eye contact, which makes me smile more. From the corner of my eye, I can see Jimin grimacing at us before a groan falls out of his mouth.

"Can we get the check already?"