ғᴏʀᴛʏ

So one last time,
I need to be the one who takes you home

―⋆ ⭒⭒⭒ ⋆―

"Do one nice thing for her." Jimin sighs desperately. "It's not that scary, seriously."

"She's here." Jimin nudges his cousin, hopefully awaiting for him to move from his spot as they stand by the car a little further from the house. Jungkook doesn't even glance as I get out of my car and walk inside.

"Jungkook," The helpless male addresses him again. "Go talk to her, please."

"I have nothing to say." The stubborn man deadpans, finally lifting his eyes to meet my figure. A scoff escapes him. "We're leaving."

"No." Jimin snaps, pulling the other by his arm. "You're halfway there and you're gonna talk to her. "

"Jimin–"

"Play it right when you still have a chance."

"Stop."

A glint in Jimin's eyes sparks with amusement as he watches him walk over, but he suddenly stops.

"Still not doing it." Jungkook marches back, the bouquet of roses in his hand. "She doesn't expect it from me."

Jimin sighs and pushes him forward, not liking the way he's trying to get out of it. "Yeah! That's why it'll be a surprise."

Jimin quickly pushes him to the door and rings the bell, then runs away to hide while Jungkook glares after him, right when the door opens.

"Jungkook?" I ask, seeing him look away from something before he meets my eyes, unsure. I glance at the roses in his hand as he's looking a little confused, maybe as if he doesn't want to be here, because he feels uncomfortable.

I see the white shirt underneath his black suit. He never wears white.

"Uh..." He glances down at the roses.

"For me?" I ask.

"Yeah." And he pushes them to me, immediately pocketing his hands.

I have an amused smile on my face as I take them from him. "Thank you."

I feel a little cheeky, so I step forward and press a kiss on his cheek. Jungkook clears his throat and adjusts his collar, making me crack a smile, but I suppress it quickly.

"Did you want to come in?"

"No." He scratches the back of his head.

Honestly, I've never seen him this nervous. I watch him make a step back when I hear a noise. Jungkook looks sideways again and then walks in, past me, as far away as he can. My eyes squint in suspicion as I shut the door and put the roses away.

Then I realize. I glance towards Jungkook once more before opening the door and keep my hand above my hip as a sigh falls from my lips.

"Jimin." I say, waiting a few seconds until I see him meekly walk to my front door. He gives me a sheepish smile and I shake my head before going to the kitchen and putting some food into a container, then walking back and passing it to him.

"So you won't die waiting." I chuckle, and he smiles widely before going to the car.

"Want some coffee?" I ask, already knowing he'll refuse, but I get an additional shake of his head as a reply before I fully turn to him.

"Then what?" I stand right before him, and he looks down.

I can't help but reach my hand up to caress his cheek, making him look at me. It's more than obvious that Jimin forced him to come here, but it's a big plus that Jungkook was convinced. If he wasn't willing to do it, I doubt he'd be here right now.