ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Pretty devil you got it all,
moving like a criminal

―⋆ ⭒⭒⭒ ⋆―

Locked in the room again, I figure I won't be getting any less lonely than I already am. Jungkook left right after the whole ceremony was wrapped up and hasn't been back since.

A side of me is grateful for it because I wouldn't know what to do if he tried something that I wouldn't approve of. I hope he doesn't come back at all.

I have nothing to do, so I sit on the couch, wrapped up in a blanket as my thoughts wander. I'm scared to fall asleep because I don't know what tomorrow brings, and I don't like questioning myself what's going to happen to me. None of this makes any sense. The same set of thoughts and questions are just endlessly spinning round and round in a loop, and hours truly feel like minutes.

I'm alarmed by the footsteps that come nearer, speeding my heartbeat in a matter of seconds. I hear the door to Jungkook's room clicking open and I already begin preparing myself to look like I'm asleep, but the head that peeks in is not the one I expect.

"Jimin?" I ask, confused. "What are you doing here?"

He raises both of his eyebrows, glancing back on the hallway before stepping inside. "I live down the hall," he says like it should be the most obvious thing to me, and then he slides on the couch next to me, comfortably spreading his legs.

For a moment, I'm just quiet, observing him as he looks down on the floor. When his head finally whips to me, there's a slight glint of mischief shimmering in his eyes and a teasing smile raises on his plush lips. "So," he smirks, crossing his legs. "Spill the tea sweet cheeks."

I watch him with a puzzled face and Jimin gets impatient, eyes raking over me. After a beat of silence, he pulls a face and fully turns to me. "Come on," he nudges his head up, wanting answers that are unknown to me. "Did you two have fun?" He wiggles his eyebrows. "I must say he has you well-trained, you were quiet as a—"

My eyes widen as I realize. "Jimin!" I shout, proceeding to whack him across his arm and he rolls to the floor—dramatically clutching the spot. A loud groan falls out of his mouth and I simply just roll my eyes and nudge him in the leg. "Ouch babes, you wanna play dirty?" Jimin stands up, a smirk pulling on his mouth, expanding into a grin that has me worried.

"Shut up and sit down." I say, warning laced on my tone.

"Ooh, you wanna be the dominant one, I see—"

"Jimin." I interrupt again, making him lower his brows at me as his hand comes in contact with his chest.

"What?" He says after a short time, prepping his right ankle up to his left knee as he sits back down.

"How did you get in here? Didn't Jungkook lock me up?"

"Oh yeah, I heard about your little ventures yesterday," he smirks, referring to my escapism. "I'll be honest, you gave him a hard time. I don't think I've ever seen him so mad."

"I think it's justified. I don't want to be here." I tilt my head.

"I think it's best if you do," he shrugs. "Because the second you'll step out there, somebody's getting a prize for your head."

His words halt everything else in me. There's a certain edge to them that I can't exactly put a finger on, but maybe I can get him to tell me more. "What do you mean?"