ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

And I'll shoot him if it's what you ask
But if you just take off your mask

―⋆ ⭒⭒⭒ ⋆―

Both our heads whip towards the door, my eyes widening upon seeing Zoelle standing by the doorway. Her brows are knitted together, fists hanging by her sides as she angrily stares at us.

"Jimin?" Zoelle shakes her head, scoffing. "Are you serious right now?"

"Not what it looks like, Zoe." Jimin rolls his eyes, smacking his lips as he turns away, hands on his hips.

"Right." She snaps at him, averting her eyes on me. "And you. You really have no shame." She glares, but I'm not about to argue with her.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes and go past her.

"Where do you think you're going?" She asks, following behind me as I walk down the hallway. "Have you thought about what will happen when I tell Jungkook?" She grips my forearm, harshly turning me around.

"What will you say?" I shrug, shaking my head. "He wouldn't care. Why are you so stuck up about this?"

Short silence follows as she narrows her eyes at me, scoffing. "Do you even realize how lucky you are?"

"I don't see how?" I prep my weight on one leg, folding my arms in front of my chest. "I've been robbed of my own life and kept hostage in this house. I lost my job because I couldn't go. I've had more guns pointed at me these past few months than ever before." I shake my head. "Want me to continue? You think I should still be grateful?"

She looks at me for a while, shifting at her stance. "You should be more careful, you know?"

I flicker my gaze between her eyes, not saying a word as I turn to leave. I'm done listening to her.

Zoelle glares at the back of my head in anger, grabbing a vase that sits on top of the wooden table and smacks it across my scalp.

My body falls limp and I collapse down the staircase, erupting a loud thud to echo from the walls.

Zoelle gasps, cupping her lips as her eyes gloss in horror of the lifeless body she had just pushed.

"No, no, no.." She runs down the stairs and kneels down beside the unmoving body.

"Raina, you stupid girl, wake up." Zoelle breathes out, stammering along her words as she looks around. "I didn't want to—"

Shaking my arm, Zoelle hiccups in fear.

"Fuck," She curses, standing to run back up, finding no other solution. "Jimin!"

"Jimin!" She calls, nearly crying at this point as she barges inside her brother's room once more.

"What do you want—"

"I killed her," Zoelle pants, crying out as she takes in his widened eyes. "Jimin, I killed her."

"You what?" Jimin narrows his eyebrows, immediately standing up from the chair as he runs past her.

Zoelle follows closely behind, wiping her tears of guilt as they find themselves next to my unconscious self.

"What the fuck did you do?" Jimin begins angrily, seeing blood dripping from my neck as he hoists me up into his arms.

"I—" Zoelle breathes out. "I wasn't thinking. I just hit her and she fell—" She rushes out, shaking her head.

"You're fucking stupid." He spits at her.

"I'm sorry, I was angry—"

"Wipe the blood off the damn vase, and bring me some ice." He grumbles, taking me into Jungkook's room.

Zoelle immediately rushes off to clean the blood, her hands shakily running over the material with the cloth before she hurries behind her brother.

"She's not dead." Jimin says, checking my pulse as Zoelle begins to cry once more.

"Listen to me." He raises his voice for an octave, his tone making her shut up completely as she stares up at his dark eyes.

"You're gonna say you didn't see or hear anything, understand?" Jimin looks down at his sister and she nods obediently.

"You weren't involved in any way, yeah? I'm gonna say I found her like this. Not a word to anyone, you hear me?"

"Yes."

"Repeat my words." He grabs her shoulders. "You didn't see anything, you didn't do anything."

"I didn't see anything." She breaths in. "I didn't do anything."

"Good." He nods. "Now go back to your room." Zoelle sniffles, hurrying back out.

"Shit." Jimin curses and quickly takes his phone out.

"Where are you?"

|||

"What happened?" Jungkook asks nonchalantly, walking to his room to see the majority of his family members caught up in it.

"She fell down the stairs." Jimin reasons, and Jungkook watches him warily before turning his gaze on me and tilting his head to the side.

"Leave." He speaks, glancing towards his mother, Faye and Jin, who close the door after their exit.

He catches a glimpse of blood on my scalp. "How long is she unconscious for?"

"About an hour since I found her." Jimin answers, crossing his arms.

Jungkook hums in acknowledgement, licking his lips. "We'll see what she has to say when she wakes up."