sɪx

You got blood on your hands. How do you plead?
Boy, it's like treason, how you treated me

―⋆ ⭒⭒⭒ ⋆―

He's pissed.

I can see that clearly as the sound of the ripping material resounds the place, my chest tightening with the uneasy feeling. He doesn't even try not to crush me down, maintaining the strong eye contact and I wish, I wish I was Harry Potter with his magic cloak and disappear.

"You didn't." Jungkook speaks lowly.

"Your fault," I simply say, getting a little flustered. I can't believe I've already been under this man twice in the same day.

Humming in response, he tilts his head to the side with the slightest smirk pulling on his lips and momentarily, I start panicking as he begins to lean in closer.

My eyes slightly widen.

He's going to kiss me. Hell no. I just want this man off me as soon as possible. My bones are crushing for God's sake.

Lids heaving down slowly, I feel his breath on my mouth and I think, this is it. But then a mocking chuckle fills my ears.

"I'm going to kill you," he whispers against my lips and I snap my eyes back open, clicking my tongue and I don't even think as I do the next thing that would probably cost me later. My knee connects with his crotch and soon enough, I have my chance to push him off and fly out the door. I give myself a second to glance back and see a grimace plastered all over his face while he's groaning at the way I just kicked him.

Tragic.

I quickly lock the door behind me and run. Not stopping at my pace, I descend the stairs and round multiple corners. I fly across the living room until I finally reach the front door. No one's in sight and my heart speeds up in hope as I reach the garden. I wasn't even planning on the second escape, but here we are.

I look around quickly and mindlessly speed over the lawn. I'm trying to figure out which way to go, but at this point all that matters is that I get as far away as physically possible.

A loud roar of angry orders crosses my ears and it sounds nearly animalistic - surely enough, Jungkook's, and I can already see how he's furiously chasing after me. I begin to panic and a rush of exhilarating thrill bundles me. I force my legs to run forward, finding myself on a path that leads to the lining of the woods and I think, I made it.

Suddenly, I fall forward, my leg stuck in the bush. I look back with fearful eyes, not seeing anybody yet and quickly push myself to crawl forward, trying to stand on my feet again.

"No, no, no..." I mumble to myself, panic written all over my face as I keep on glancing over my shoulders for any probable appearances, trying hard to untangle my leg for freedom. I almost yell out in frustration, yanking it away only to topple over again and land right into a pile of dry leaves. I'm all wobbly once I stand up, and begin to run like a hooligan once more, hair sticking into every direction one can possibly think of.

I aim to reach a few more feet, contemplating whether it would be a good idea to climb a tree or to just run ahead. But it all happens like in a horror movie as two men whom I recognize as the house guards jump from behind the trees, trapping me in their hold—each for one arm as I try to run past and I'm yanked off the ground from the fast pace I was previously in.

Shit. They must've gotten here from the other side.

"Are you kidding me?" I mutter in defeat, throwing my head back as they walk me and they don't even have the decency to let me turn around. Instead, I walk backwards.

With a whirlwind that's happening in my head, I'm scared of the outcome. Jungkook is probably waiting for me, and I can already see myself getting murdered on his front lawn.

At least I won't be the one cleaning it up when my brain explodes.

"Let me go!" I move around, trying to get rid of the strong hold that the two men have on me, but I gain nothing from it. Just another wave of exhaustion.

As predicted, Jungkook's pissed eyes follow my movements once I'm practically delivered like his mail, and he picks me off the ground only to throw me over his shoulder. He doesn't speak. That means I'm surely getting yelled at and threatened with my life again. Fear grips at my chest and I immediately regret running. I should've thought this through way better.

"You went too far." Jungkook rasps out as I let my arms hang over his back and trail behind us. I groan out in discomfort and dangle from his shoulder. It's digging into my side, but I don't comment on the pain as he furiously stomps forward.

I find myself in the large living room for the third time already.

As we reach the base of the stairs, Jungkook drops me to the floor, and I land on my feet because if I wouldn't be clinging onto him, my ass would've hurt by now. The faces of his family tell me that I'm in trouble, but no one seems to really care. The world help most likely doesn't cross their little minds.

"Would you explain to us, what's with you running after this," The older woman looks at me in disgust, motioning to my appearance. "—this girl all day?"

Jungkook licks his lips, still very pissed, but I force an innocent lipped smile as he glances at me.

"Get the, notary. We're getting married."

If their eyes could be the size of Mars, they would be. Their jaws hang open and I can now see, in peace, that there's four people in total. Three women, each aged differently as they stare at me in surprise and bewilderment.

My gaze shifts behind them to see a butler walking around the dining table, diligently picking up plates. He's trying his best not to stare and focus on doing his job, but I imagine he doesn't fail to eavesdrop.

My stomach grumbles then. They must've eaten right before we barged in, and the reminder of food makes my stomach feel empty. I haven't eaten, and my hands might start shaking if I don't get some food into my system fast.

"What do you mean you're getting married?" The grandma raises her voice, and I flinch at the sound. "We don't even know her!"

"Notary, Elise."

Oh. Jungkook calls her by the name. The tone he's using sends multiple shivers down my spine and I think if that's how he talks to them every day, then I definitely don't want to get involved in this eve more.

"She looks like a skunk bag!" Elise protests, making my brows scrunch together.

Hey now, I'm offended.

I'm sorry I've been trying to get away from this hell for the entire day.

Old witch. Stupid hag. Who does she think she is?

"Excuse me—" I begin and take a step forward to defend myself, but Jungkook places his hand on my waist and pulls me back to keep me away.

"I don't care what you have to say. Be ready by nine. All of you." And just like that, I'm picked up again like a sack of potatoes and brought up the stairs.