ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Come take a walk on  the wild side,
let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain

―⋆ ⭒⭒⭒ ⋆―

I walk away from the graveyard, not removing my black sunglasses that hide my reddened eyes. It feels weird leaving everything behind. My childhood, all the memories and feelings. I still haven't gotten used to a part of me missing.

Jungkook keeps his hand on my lower back, wordlessly guiding me back to the car and I'm grateful that he shows at least a little sympathy with being by my side. For the whole ride back, I keep thinking of everything that happened in these past weeks. I know someone must've gotten rid of my father because he was a thorn in their heel, and I refuse to believe it was a coincidence.

Sudenly, a plain thought of revenge passes through and I know this is only the beginning of the result from the impact these people have on me.

When the car stops at the front yard, I subtly disappear from sight and head upstairs for Jungkook's room. He's quick behind my steps and weirdly enough, doesn't even question when I walk back out after dropping my coat. When I find myself sitting on the edge of the bed of Jimin's room, a wash of comfort blooms around me.

"yeah, there's someone third in the picture that we're missing out." Jimin runs a frustrated hand through his silky hair and I remain silent, thinking it all over.

"I don't know, Jimin," I sigh out, standing up. "I don't want to think about it anymore. He's gone." I quietly add.

"Come here." He pulls me into a hug, holding me tight. "You'll always have me."

"I know." My voice is muffled as I keep my head buried in his neck, new tears already dropping down his shirt. I feel his hand slide across my back a few times before we pull away. I wipe my cheeks, breathing out.

"I'm gonna get some tea. Do I bring you something?" I slip my hands into the back pockets of my jeans.

"No." He shakes his head. "Thanks. Get some rest."

I nod, giving him a smile. "See you later then."

Humming, his eyes briefly flicker up to me - the deep in thought expression displaying and with another nod, I find myself on the hallway once more. I listen to my feet gently patting against the carpeted floor, before another faint sound catches my full attention.

"I've been meaning to call, you have to understand, it's been hectic. Way too risky." Celeste's voice is hushed and nervous, instantly making me know she's up to something.

"I know, I know." She trails off with a sigh and her figure quickly comes to view through the cracked part of the door where I peek through.

"Listen," She shakes her head, keeping her hand over her forehead. "I'll be there tonight. Our usual place in an hour."

Eyes widening and questions piling up in my mind, I quickly disappear from the hall and get right back into the bedroom. I want to find out who she's going to meet up with. I'm already planning on telling everything to Jimin so he can go with me and get Jungkook off my back. I dig through his pockets, trying to find the car keys.

"What are you doing?" A manly voice startles me, causing my eyes to lift to his chiseled chest but I manage to flick them up to his eyes instead.

"Nothing." I say lowly and subtly ignore his eyebrow raise that means he serious.

"Raina." He grabs my forearm and nonchalantly anticipates my delayed answer as I keep on staring at him with no intention to speak. "Don't make me angry."

"You don't have to know everything. Now let go."

After a long stare, Jungkook stubbornly loosens his grip and turns away—walking over to the closet. The way he's switching his demeanor with me is incredibly hard to understand, but I have other things to worry about now. Taking my coat from the armchair, I quickly put it on with a quick mind to not leave any extra explanations.

"Where are you going?"

"Hospital. Evelyn called."

"Don't lie to me." Jungkook warns lowly but it doesn't even sound like a threat anymore. I know what he's capable of but weirdly enough, I don't mind it.

"I'll ask Jimin to go with me."

"Hell you won't." He harshly turns me around to crash into his hard chest and a deep exhale leaves my lips once more.

"You go with me." He says sternly and keeps his eyes on me. "Walk."

"Jungkook—" A breath of exasperation leaves my mouth as I let myself be dragged down the flight of stairs. "Listen, there's no need for you to come along—"

"Because?" He pushes me to stand right in front of him, hand still gripped over my arm.

"Can't you just trust me for once?" I sigh out, nearly whining up at his stern gaze.

"You're not gonna do anything stupid."

"Jungkook." Another male voice calls out, saving my situation. "I need to talk to you."

"Later." Jungkook replies lowly, still looking down at me.

"Now. It's urgent." Jin insists patiently, making the younger one clench his jaw, giving a one last stare.

"If you try anything, I'll kill you myself." He speaks lowly, harshly letting go of my arm before walking away. I manage to catch the keys that he throws back at me, leaving me momentarily stare at him in disbelief but then quickly make up my mind and going in search for Jimin.