ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

'Cause it's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do

―⋆ ⭒⭒⭒ ⋆―

"These are mine." I glance at the sunglasses on Jimin's face as we leave the car in front of my apartment.

"Uh-huh. You wish you had a taste like that." He walks past me, scoffing a little. I know he's still slightly mad, but I'm grateful that he wants to help me get ready anyway.

We get to my living room and he places a box on the couch. "Okay. This is your dress. Don't forget to wear it."

I raise my brow at him as he chuckles, coming to stand by my side. "Now you just need to get ready."

"Thanks for everything." I say, snaking my arms around him to pull him into a hug.

"Yeah, yeah." He lightly pats my back, when a knock sounds at the door. Jimin goes to open it, and two women walk in with large bags in their hold.

"Okay, these two ladies are going to help you with hair and makeup." Jimin says. "You're in good hands, see you later!"

My brows scrunch. He's supposed to stay with me and take me to the wedding later. "Wait! Where are you going?"

"I still need to check up on Jungkook." He grins cheekily. "Bye-bye!"

"But—Jimin!"

|||

I stand in my wedding dress, looking at myself in the mirror. Jimin had left hours ago, later promising to have someone pick me up and I'm honestly getting a little nervous. 

I have the same dress on that I had back then, only now it looks prettier. Jimin made sure to have it fixed up a little after my second engagement. It's sparkly now, and I also have a veil falling down from the top of my head.

I hear footsteps out on the hallway staircase before my front door flies open. I expect Jimin, since he could be the only one just barging in right now, but instead, I see Jungkook.

He's wearing a black suit, looking as handsome as ever. He stills upon seeing me, eyes scanning me from head to toe.

"Jungkook?" I ask, smiling a little as I turn around. His eyes trail over me a few times and he gulps, releasing a soft sigh.

"Do you like it?" I ask, lifting my dress a little. I know it's a tradition that he shouldn't see me before I walk down the aisle, but I don't really care about that part right now. 

My brows lift in worry as I see him pursing his lips, eyes becoming glossy and red. He slowly steps towards me, careful and hesitant as he places his hands on my waist.

"Yeah." He says softly and I see a tear escape his eye.

"Jungkook?" I say again, starting to get emotional myself as he suddenly brings me in his arms and buries his head in the hollow of my neck. I get a little worried but let him hold me anyway.

"Why are you crying?" I ask in a whisper, feeling my own tears roll down my cheeks. Jungkook looks up at me and I see his gaze becoming soft. He breaks out into more sobs and slowly nudges me so I walk backwards.

"You look so pretty." His breath hitches and he avoids my eyes then, probably hating that he's being so emotional right now. A smile lifts on my face when I realize that's why he's crying.