ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ

He said I wanna undress you, I wanna impress you, but I ain't gon' press you. I wanna undo the things I said before

―⋆ ⭒⭒⭒ ⋆―

Putting in my earrings, I glance at myself in the mirror one last time before briefly checking the time on my phone screen.

On the second thought, I think that going out today is  a better option than sitting on the couch for the whole night.

A black, floor-length dress is wrapped around my figure, a slit on the leg part, paired with heels.

My hair is up, out of my face .

Picking up my purse, I make my way to the front door and lock it behind as I exit. The fresh air sparks goosebumps on my skin, but it feels surprisingly good.

"Would you get in or what? Quit standing there." A voice calls out and I whip my head towards the car parked in the driveway.

"Zero patience is left in you." I roll my eyes and get into the back seat. "Hey, Zoe."

"You look beautiful. I'm so glad you came." The girl chirps from the front, clapping her hands together.

"Thank you." I smile as Jimin begins to drive away, shaking his head.

"I'm here too if you didn't notice."

"Yeah, yeah. You're handsome, Jimin." I say mindlessly while looking outside, creating a smile lining on his plump lips and after a couple of minutes we arrive in front of the Land hotel.

Linking arms with Zoelle, we're escorted through the front double glass doors by Jimin.

A graceful interior greets my sight and I'm immediately mesmerized." I thought you only said dinner?"

"It never fails if we spice things up." Zoelle winks, giggling as she leaves to greet some of the guests unknown to me.

I'm standing with Jimin, who once again looks like my bodyguard by the way he's standing - hands locked at the front.

"Hey." He nudges my arm and I glance his way.

"Hm?"

"You look good though." A significant smirk rises on his lips and I chuckle.

"I know."

"Damn, okay." He pulls a face and I laugh. "I'm happy you're here."

I squeeze his hand, and I smile at him. "Do we have arranged seats? I wanna sit next to you."

"I'll save one for you."

A warm hand gets in contact with my lower back and I'm startled for a second until I realize it's Jungkook.

"Come with me." He says lowly and nods at Jimin who takes it as his cue to leave, but not before giving me a smug look.

"What do you want ?" I ask and follow him, seeing no other escape.

Jungkook clears his throat, glancing towards the men and women that appear in front of us. They exchange greetings before focusing on me.

"This is my wife. Raina." It feels weird that he's still introducing me so personally when he clearly didn't want me to be a part of his life anymore. We are married, but still. I haven't seen him for weeks, and ever since, he avoided the topic of divorce and I didn't want to bring it up either.

I smile at the unfamiliar group of people, then go stand to the side with him right next to me.

I observe the crowd. So many suit and ties and evening gowns. Bliss and glory all around.