Bounty

Previously...

'If they want me to surrender...'

'It'll be over my dead body

'It'll be over my dead body.'

And so, the wandering soul took to the road yet again, his future still undecided.

~~~~~

1988

Y/n huffed, breathing in the cool November air. A light dusting of snow covered the forest he currently resided in. He continued marching through the serene area. He was tired, but it became more bearable over the years, although it wasn't healthy in the slightest.

'I'd say I'm about 18 around this time... Mom and dad never really said much about it...'

He stopped at a clearing.

'Maybe I could get some practice in...'

And so he did, swinging his sword and dodging imaginary blows, akin to a shadow boxer.

Swinging his sword brought him some sense of peace, a sense of belonging in this world.

He felt calm for once.

Until he remembered the curse struck upon him.

'Fucking devils...'

His swings increased in ferocity. His hatred for devils brewed within him, churning inside his psyche begging to be released.

Y/n's swings became more forceful and violent, like a wild animal.

The pain will never stop.

But he wouldn't either.

"GRAAAHHHH!"

His sword cleaved a large tree in half, it tumbled to the ground with a large thud.

"Hah... Hah..."

He surveyed the area around him, the surrounding trees cut down and gashed.

"Tch..."

~~~~~

Y/n coughed up blood, the metallic taste saturating his mouth. His head pounded and his shoulder felt like it was almost torn off.

"Where is the bastard?"

"He gotta be close..."

"Enough, just find his ass!"

Y/n heaved. He was currently on the 2nd floor of an abandoned building. He was currently being chased by the Yakuza. Why you ask? Well apparently offing a lot of them would end up in a bounty put on your head.

And I also know what you're thinking, why is he (or rather you) struggling? Well around 200 of them can do some damage. Y/n was able to fight off many of them, maybe about 100, it proved difficult with the amount of people and the weapons they had, some had guns.