Makima

"In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?

Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true that man has no control; even over his own will."

~~~~~

1994

Part One

Y/n pinched the bridge of his nose. He groaned as he heard the shrill wailings of a woman currently kneeling in front of him.

"Please *hic* IM SO SORRY!!!! WAAAAH!"

"God dammit, get a grip woman!"

He growled out, he didn't really anticipate something like this today.

~~~~~

Y/n was currently lurking in another alleyway, making his way out of it. He was about to turn the corner, until in true moe anime fashion, bumped into somebody. However, this somebody, a woman, was practically launched away from Y/n's brick wall of a body.

"WAH!"

She landed on the pavement, papers she was holding getting slightly soaked in the puddle laying there.

"AH! Nonononono!"

She frantically gathered them together, only ending up crumpling them. You can see the tears springing in her eyes.

"A-ah..."

She started to tremble. Y/n wasn't the most amused by this, since he had just woken up. He watched as the girl desperately tried to salvage the papers before deciding to make the process faster by bending down and collecting a few himself.

Surprised the woman glanced up.

"AIEEEEEE!"

Sufficiently terrified, she jumped faster then Y/n could see, the papers scattering about around her.

She hyperventilated, her limbs trembled tremendously.

And then she started crying.

Y/n used every ounce of his willpower to not to explode then and there. She then crawled over to him and bowed her head.

"I'm sorry!"