~Obligatory Kinda Canon Christmas Special~

"Merry Chrima"

-some schizophrenic

~~~~~

Ah yes that time of year is here. It was time for the fat guy to deliver the gifts and wants of the many, children or adults.

I swear when I fucking get you old man...

Anyways, a sense of festiveness traveled through the air as many within Japan decided to take it up. Was it a distraction from the always imminent doom they had? Yeah, pretty much, but it was a wonderful way to spread some sort of cheer!

We come up on the quiet room of one man. A very tired man. A very strong man. A very tough man, that he is. It would seem we have a story to tell for our Y/n here...

Y/n breathed in the cool winter air, the snow blanketed the floor. He massaged his eyes, rubbing the sleep off of him as he heard the commotion next door.

'Damn...'

He heard a knock on his door, followed by screaming, yelling, and arguing.

He reluctantly opened the door to reveal Denji, Power, and a disgruntled Aki.

"Christmas! Christmas! A celebration of me!"

"Eh? What are ya talking about?"

They squabbled some more as Aki walked up to him.

"The company decided to celebrate this holiday to bring some 'spirit' back into the company... I'm not exactly sure why."

"Right... What exactly is this though?"

The two immediately halted, placing their eyes on the confused man.

"Y/n... You don't know Christmas?"

"How idiotic you are, arch nemesis!"

The two looked at each other, whispering into each other's ears before turning back him.

"Heh, I see that your big bro is gonna have to teach you!" He said with a confident smirk.

"Indeed, come with us, Y/n!"

Y/n looked at Aki, who could only shrug.

~~~~~

They currently stood within Public Safety HQ, as numerous decorations littered the place haphazardly, with a big Christmas tree right in the middle.

"See that? That's a Christmas tree. See how cool it is?"

"..."

Denji doesn't really get it himself, but he just really wanted to show Y/n something.

They looked around the place while trying to stop Power from tearing it all down. Kishibe passed by, coming from the elevator.

"Oh, brats." He greeted.

"Uh, Merry Christmas or something." Denji said, slightly leaning away from the old man.