-Part One: Act Three, Flames-

Okay, before this trailer, please make sure to check out my new story that's in the works, "Just the Pizza Guy", an MHA x MaleOC story!

Here's some artwork I drew recently too:

"Nah, I'd win

"Nah, I'd win."
-Jogoat

~~~~~

"Y/n, to truly activate this..."

"Look, orders are orders, you're dying here!"

"You have to feel it..."

"I wonder, would your flesh taste good or bad... I'm rather curious!"

"It's confusing, I know..."

"Sorry about that, I'll get to you later... After I deal with him..."

"But I feel like you got it, we all did..."

"Big bro! Imma call you that from now on!"

"Because if you don't..."

"Korea sends its regards, now die!"

"You will die."

"Hey, be careful."

"Arch nemesis!"

"Y/nnn~"

"Big bro!"

You hear them!?

Their pathetic voices?

You disgust me...

You weren't meant to have this!

You are not meant to have friends!

All that does is slow you down, make you weak!

Let me out, Y/n, and I'll show you what a true warrior looks like! A true swordsman!

Or else...

"So, once you reach that state, you have to call it out..."

"Call it out from within your soul, and land that blow!"

"Y/n... I know that it doesn't mean much, but I really do care about you... Maybe too much... But I just want you to understand... That I'm alright, so please don't worry about me like you always do... Y/n, you mean so much to me... I-"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU'RE MUCH MORE OF A FOOL THEN I THOUGHT! I SHOULD JUST KILL HER FOR THE FUN OF IT!

"Y/n, do not listen. Stand proud, keep your stance, keep your back straight, and focus, for whatever you do...

Do not let your guard down."

Would Y/n falter, or will Y/n win against himself? It must be made soon, he does not have much time left.

Call it out, Y/n, and strike.