Puke

A/n: 10,000K reads???? I never thought that I would even reach that milestone at all, it's kind of surreal for me. I just want to say thank you guys for reading this story of mine, I appreciate it! Anyways, onto the story...

~~~~~

"In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?

Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true that man has no control; even over his own will."

~~~~~

Previously...

"First time I've seen her in the flesh..." Blondy said.

"Makimaaaaa!" Himeno cheered out to her boss's arrival.

"Denji, are young to kiss someone?" Makima questioned.

"Hell no!"

"What... Denji your not gonna kiss me?~" Himeno said with a slight pucker to her lips.

"Hell yeah!"

Y/n simply palmed his face.

"Dammit Denji."

~~~~~

Y/n watched as Denji frantically thought of any solution to his current dilemma. The boy turns to the man, looking for any kind of guidance.

Only to get a thumbs up and a smirk, much to the boy's dismay.

'You got it, kid.'

To save himself, Denji comes up with the bright idea to steer the conversation away.

"Miss Makima! Guess what?! I got one of those Gun Devil things!!"

"Hmm, I've heard, you're amazing Denji" the yellow eyed woman said. Y/n was thankful he was out of that conversation.

"Devils with gun pieces didn't appear this frequently until recently. There's the devil that just targeted both Y/n and Denji too... Devil activity has been a little suspicious lately... Miss Makima, you know something about Denji and Y/n, don't you?" Aki speculated.

She muses on Aki's claim, before stating her challenge.

"I'll tell you if you can outdrink me."

With a sweatdrop, Aki orders more beer to face Makima, along with Himeno as well.

Y/n felt like he was out of the conversation, which he felt was good for him as he laid back and watched how Makima literally drank a barrels worth of the alcoholic beverage, leaving the two squad mates in a drunken slumber.

"Excuse me, another beer... And could you please clear away these glasses?"

Y/n watched the woman carefully as he half-listened to the conversation about Power's very less then average IQ.

And then it happened.

Himeno.

Denji.

Full ass lip lock.

A kiss.

A smooch, if you would.

Y/n didn't really know how to feel about it due to the self claimed minor that was kissing a grown adult.

He watched as Denji's face went beat red as Himeno intensified the kiss.

And what's more intense than a kiss full of puke?