Division

"In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?

Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true that man has no control; even over his own will."

~~~~~

Previously...

"THAS A BIG ASS SWORD!"

Y/n mentally groaned. Thankfully he is set up in an apartment on the same floor as them.

He was going to hate it here...

~~~~~

"I see, well, my name is Aki Hayakawa, this is Denji, and over there is Power. We will be your associates from now on. Is that clear?" Aki stated bluntly.

Y/n only shrugged.

"HEY!"

Y/n shot a small glare at the feral woman, making her slightly hesitate.

"Uh... You... Yes you... You shall be my Good Looking Henchman™!"

"Pass."

The chatter surrounding him made him boil over. That and the fact that he was forced into this situation in the first place added on to it. He gripped the hilt of his sword, alerting everyone else.

"Let's get one thing clear, I ain't trynna be all buddy buddy with y'all, so you can forget it! I'm not trying to all you fucking idiots talk a bunch of nonsense!"

He glared hard at each slightly mentally ill member, he just wanted to be alone.

He then marched out of the apartment and went into his.

...

"Who the hell he thinks he is?" Denji yelled out.

"Ok wait a minute-"

"INDEED, THIS PATHETIC HUMAN IS GONNA FEEL THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY POWER!!!"

"Stop yelling-"

"I say we teach the guy lesson... Like I did to Aki!"

"That wasn't a lesson-"

"LETS FIND THIS MAN!"

They bolted out of the abode, leaving Aki in shambles.

"... Fuck my life..."

~~~~~

Y/n sat in his apartment, taking in the look inside. It was fairly quaint, with good room enough for one person.

*Knock knock*

However, what was convenient was that he literally was...

*Knock knock*

Right next to Aki's apartment.

He opened the door to see two people with the IQ of the room temperature in Alaska.

"Didn't I make myself clear?"

"Doesn't mean ya gotta talk to me like that, yeah? Who are you to talk to us like that?!"

Power, being Denji's temporary hype woman, simply nodded her head, saying "yeah yeah!" every so often.

"So?"

"Uh, yeah! Don't do that again or else your gonna get it!"

"Yeah yeah!"

"Or else I'm gonna get it, huh... Really?"