Contract

"In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?

Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true that man has no control; even over his own will."

~~~~~

Previously...

"I... Accept." Y/n tensely let out, he knew that his fate had now been thrown into the wind at this point.

"Excellent! Finally, a worthy opponent!"

It held its monstrous paw out.

"Heh... If you're willing to do all of this... You better give a damn good fight..."

Y/n shook the devil's hand.

The contract has been made.

~~~~~

Y/n shook the devil's hand and felt a strange feeling wash over him, like as if a past omen has finally been realized.

"Excellent."

Out of its back it sprouts... Wings? Y/n didn't exactly expect that.

"Remember this, I shall come when you have reached your true strength, then you shall face me

"Remember this, I shall come when you have reached your true strength, then you shall face me..."

It then took off in incredible speed, blowing everything and Y/n away. He trembled slightly, before punching the ground with his fist.

"Damn it, damn it, DAMN IT! How could I let myself be this defeated, now I was forced into a contract to a strong ass devil that wants to kill me... Shit!"

Y/n, understandably pissed at his circumstances, maintained a violent look on his face.

"Damn it all..."

Y/n cooled off and began to think. One thing was...

"Fuck... I gotta get out of here."

His bones and muscles were marred and broken through. He crawled over to a nearby wall,and tried propping himself up. He was able too, feeling the sharp pain reverberating throughout his body.

"Damn, I don't know if even I could make it like this..."

He then, using the wall as a brace, tenderly left the scene.

~~~~~

It's only been 2 minutes, Y/n felt like he was going to fall out already. His head felt like it was hit with a bat (I mean it kinda was), his chest felt on fire, the blood still oozing out of him chest, the ribs felt like hot rods poking his lungs. It was only a matter of time...

He comes up on a barren one way road and spots headlights coming near him, Y/n, not being stupid, prepared to let the car pass by. However, it instead stopped Infront of him.