Clash

"In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?

Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true that man has no control; even over his own will."

~~~~~

Previously...

"Just through here, right?" Asked Y/n.

"Yeah. Good luck, kid." Responded Kishibe.

"... Thanks." He said, before barreling through the door, meeting the surplus of zombies there.

He smiled a violent grin.

"Come on!"

And so, Public Safety's assault begins.

~~~~~

There were way too many to count. All just lumbering around, waiting for their next kill.

But they weren't enough for the brutal force that was Y/n.

Y/n cleaved throughout the countless zombies that chased after him, shredding through the mob like paper. Blood draped him as he let loose on the crowd.

During his killing spree, he noticed the other fiends and devils that were included in the dossier.

"Whoa! Cool sword, human!" Said a masked individual as he bashed one zombie into a wall.

"..."

"No talking, huh? Fair enough." It said, before resuming it's rampage.

The spider devil only offered a glance.

Angel wasn't paying attention too much.

"Weird! Your weird!" A voice shrieked from behind him, as he turned to see Beam, his head poking out of the ground.

"Mark makes me feel weird! I kinda want to eat you!" Y/n immediately closed the distance, putting his sword along his neck.

"Try it and see what happens, I'm only tolerating you guys is because you probably wouldn't get in my way. If you create a problem your gonna get a problem!" He said, moreso towards all the fiends. The shark fiend quickly revoked his statement.

"Beam understands! I go eat other things!" It said, before sinking down. Y/n humphed, he could feel his mark going haywire by the amount of devil and fiend presences he felt.

Continuing his slaughter, he looks to see an elevator door, revealing Denji and Power. He unceremoniously enters the elevator as it closes.

"Jeez, Y/n, you look like shit!" Denji held his nose as he noticed the abhorrent amount of blood covering him, with strands of guts and other human parts.

Meanwhile, Power was picking off the bits on Y/n and throwing them into her mouth.

"Bleh! That's disgusting!"

"Do not judge me! Meat is meat! Human meat, devil meat, zombie meat, it is all meat!"

"Out job is to capture the Katana guy and samurai guy! So you better not eat them too!"

Y/n simply stayed silent.

The door opened again, revealing more zombies.

"Don't make any sounds... They haven't noticed us-"

"MY NAME IS POWER! We can beat these guys, tis a battle!"

"Follow me, Denji, Y/n, and witness my overwhelming power and beauty!" She said, before launching herself at the horde.