Preparation

"In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?

Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true that man has no control; even over his own will."

~~~~~

Previously...

As Kishibe walked towards his car, he looked down as he finally noticed something.

The scratches and tears in his suit. They were small, but definitely noticable. He looked deeper to find that some hits landed, creating slight spots on his skin that bleed just a little bit.

He simply sighed.

Y/n had managed to hit him.

"Damn, kid, that was my favorite suit..."

(Your's truly

(Your's truly. Experimented with the features a bit)

~~~~~

"And you guys think this'll work?"

Y/n currently stood across the two scoundrels, his sword sheathed on his back. He just got finished what seemed to be a okay idea, but knowing Kishibe he'll find a way around it.

"Yup!"

"Indeed!"

Y/n sighed, running his hand through his hair after hearing the most one brain cell could possibly plan out. Would it work? Probably not, but what else could they do?

It is what it is.

"Ok! Remember what you gotta do Y/n" Power said jabbing her finger at him.

"Sure..."

She then perked up, her nose twitching.

"The scent of this blood... It's the drunk geezer, he's here."

"Anybody who ruins our daily life has gotta die."

"..."

He only stared at the two, with their dumbass glasses resting on their faces.

"Commence operation: Super-Smart!"

Kishibe stood outside as he barely dodged a blood spear that went through the door hole.

"A blood weapon? They went straight for the head too... An ambush, huh?"

He humphed as he broke the spear.

"So the hunted is now the hunted."

"You got that right." Kishibe looks to his right to see Y/n standing there, sword in hand.

"I see-" he was interrupted when spears shot through the ceiling, with Kishibe simply punching through them. Denji lowered himself into the hallway from the balcony above, effectively cornering the old man.