Struggler

Previously...

"Do... You honestly think... I'm gonna let your sorry ass do me in?"

"You... YOU SNIVELING HUMAN, I'LL GUT YOU LIKE THE PIG YOU ARE!!"

"Alright then..."

"Try me

"Try me."

~~~~~

They dashed at each other at incredible speed, blitzing toward each other within seconds. Y/n swings as the devil goes in for a chop with it's elongated arm.  In true anime fashion, they both hit each other.

Y/n's side slightly cave in with 2 of his ribs breaking, while the devil's torso is partially torn open with his sword. Using it's other arm, the devil bats him away before he could dig in any further. Sending him skidding on the ground.

'Gah, fuck... How the hell am I gonna do this....'

He notices the devil eyeing one of the corpses.

'Does he need those, maybe flesh and blood to heal? Regardless I can't let him relax now!'

He gets up on his feet and launches himself at the devil, soaring close to the ground.

"Tch, you won't give up would you?! Bad move, boy!"

As Y/n approached, the devil sent it's arms at him, concentrating on his head.

Before the blows land, Y/n makes a jab step, stopping abruptly and letting the fists crash to the ground in front of him. Seeing the opening, he swings with the intent of taking its head off. What he didn't expect was for it to lean completely back, evading the blow, leaving Y/n wide open.

"You foolish human, that little maneuver may have been smart but I far outclass your feeble body!"

'Ah...'

'Fuck.'

The devil launches its remaining fists straight up, sending Y/n flying, bursting through the basement ceiling and was sent crashing through the roof of the house.

Y/n groaned in anguish, his adrenaline allowed him to pick himself back up, but very slowly.

"Huff... Huff..."

His back hurt like hell, his head hurt, and every breath felt like knives stabbing his lungs.

'I can't keep going like this... I gotta end this fucker now.'

The Curse devil burst out of the house, all of it's arms and prior injuries have practically disappeared, putting Y/n at a clear disadvantage. Presumably healed by drinking the blood of the corpses inside.

"Hoh? You still live, I must say you have impressed me so far... But this is where you die."

...