Chapter 2

Lily Pov

Once night set I was riding the last ride. It was my favorite the Ferris wheel. Once it was done I got off and walked over to Elena and the others. "Okay now let's get food then head home so we can finish packing your stuff then you can sleep!" Elena says as I nod my head wrapping my arm around hers. We walked to the food court and ordered the food as I saw Jeremy walk over hugging me. "Hey what food are you guys getting?" He asked as I hugged him back. "Food." I said looking at him as he sighs.

"Man I'm not gonna miss you." He laughs as I nod seeing my food and I squeal. "Yayy!" I said getting the hamburger and fries with a drink as we were waiting for the rest of the food we headed to the car. We had decided to eat in my room while cleaning me, Elena, Bonnie and Caroline were gonna have a sleepover. I got into the car with Bonnie as Elena got in also next to me. I leaned back in the seat feeling my stomach growl. "Can't wait to eat!" I said smiling hearing Caroline laugh. "You love food a lot." She says as I nod my head

I sit there looking out the window and soon seeing our house. "Jenna is not home, she must be at work." I said as she nodded her head. Once the car was parked we got out and headed upstairs to my room. We all sat down on my bed and started to eat food. "At least you don't have that much to pack." Bonnie says as I nod my head agreeing while I eat my food. I got up and started to pack up my stuff while the others were still eating.

"I'm playing music!" Caroline says turning on music and starts to dance around making my giggle softly as I hummed along to the song. It was my favorite. I'm different from most girls. I liked the old songs like eye of the tiger, carry on my wayward son and that was one of my favorites that was playing now. Elena watches us dancing around and packing up stuff. "Come on Elena, dance with us!" I said pulling her up as she giggled dancing.

After a while of dancing and packing up stuff it was almost two am everyone had settled down but Elena and I were still awake while Bonnie and Caroline slept in Elena's room. "I'm going to miss you.." She says laying down on my bed as I nod laying next to her tired. " I'm gonna miss you all. I have to get up in the morning so I'm setting an alarm." I said putting the alarm on my phone and laying down, closing my eyes and falling asleep.

I was in a forest walking around it seeing seven people with beautiful golden eyes walking to me but it was so dark and it was hard to tell what they looked like with it being dark outside but I knew this was a dream it's been the same one that i've had for the last month now I wanted to know who they was I tried to talk but nothing came out. I kept hearing a sound

Beep

Beep

Beep

I woke up hearing my alarm beeping and sighs rubbing my eyes as I got out of bed seeing Elena was already out of bed. I folded up my blanket and pillow, put them into the bag and went downstairs carrying my bags and boxes placing it onto the ground heading into the kitchen seeing everyone at the table eating but also Damon and Stefan against the wall. "Morning" I said, starting to eat. "Me and Damon will put your stuff into the car while you eat." Stefan says as I nod eating.

"Lily, I have a question why were you talking in your sleep?" Elena asks as I shrug my shoulders. "Have no clue that I did. What did I say?" I asked, looking at her. "Something about golden eyes." She says as I look at her shocked but acts normal and shrugs. "Have no clue." I said eating faster until I was finished. "I have a long drive so imma get going!" I said, hugging them all and grabs my keys walking outside to my car. "Lily, please be safe and keep in contact with me and the others!" Bonnie says as they all come outside.

I nod my head smiling at them and hug Damon then hugs Stefan. "Bye guys I will keep in contact I promise." I said as I get into the car seeing Jeremy come outside half asleep with Jenna. "Bye Jeremy and Jenna!" I said waving at them as I put on my seat belt and pulled out of the driveway then moved the gear into drive and rolled down my windows as I drove to Forks Washington listening to music.