Chapter 34

"We should go princess." Marcus says, sitting there looking at me. "Really?" I asked shocked as he nodded his head. "Ya love we should." Caius says as I giggled and think nodding. "Okay we can." I said as they cheered they wanted to scare Bella so badly.

I got up and walked to my room packing a bag as Caius took it from me. "Marcus is going with you, my love call us every day." Caius says as I nod my head walking out as Marcus picks me up and Alec takes my suitcase as they run to Cullen's house. We decided to run instead of taking a plane.

It took a few hours to make it there and when we did Marcus placed me down on the ground and pats my head softly as I walked, seeing Alice and them setting up the beautiful wedding.

I sighed and walked over. "Hi!" I said as Alice looked at me and was about to tackle me in a hug? Alec softly grabbed me and moved me out of the way. "Why move her?!" She asked as Jasper and the others came outside seeing me behind Alec giggling.

"Lilly you made it!" Bella says walking over to me as she sees my stomach. "You uhm look amazing." She said to me as Edward smirked. "Ya gained a bit of weight while you were gone.." He said as we all heard him Bella smacks his arm. "Stop and be nice!" She said seeing Marcus and Alec glaring at him.

"Well ya I gained weight it will keep getting bigger because of the babies." I said, shrugged my shoulders as they all looked at me shocked. "What?!" They asked looking at me then at the other two as Bella ran over hugging me. "I'm so sorry I've been so rude to you!!! I'm glad you're here now!." Bella said, hugging me as I slightly patted her back.

"I'm only staying until the wedding is over then me and my mates are going home." I said rubbing my stomach as I smelt food. "Please tell me you have watermelon." I said as Bella and Alice nodded their heads leading me to the kitchen.

I sat down on the chair as I started to eat listening to Bella, Alice and Rosalie talking about the wedding while looking at the magazines. "So do you know who the father is?" Bella asked as I looked at her thinking. "Caius might be the one." I said embarrassed as me and him did it last.

"Wow you have no clue who the dad is." She says giggling and yup there is Bella's true colors I rolled my eyes standing up. "Please don't leave Lily me and the others miss you so much." Alice said as I shook my head and walked out going over to Marcus and Alec not wanting to leave their side.

~Don't forget to leave a vote and a comment<3~