Chapter 38

It's been a few more days since Bella died. I changed Renesmee's name to Rose. It was a beautiful name and I loved it so much she even seemed to like it. She was growing so fast it was hard to believe that she was only born a few days ago.

I carried Rose into the throne room seeing my mates all sitting down and talking. "My love, we seem to have a problem…" Aro said as I looked at him. "What's wrong?" I asked as they sighed. "Bella is back to life…and wants Rose back." Marcus said, looking at me.

"She's not getting Rose back, I'm not gonna lose our daughter. We adopted her and Edward signed away the parent rights!" I said close to tears as I felt Rose snuggle into me more.

"I know love, that's why we will fight for her and fight for you." Caius says, looking at me and Rose while walking over. "I'm gonna kill Bella and Edward will suffer all alone." Caius said as I smiled a bit and hugged him.

I watched as my mates got ready for a fight. I'm worried about them all and wanted to go but they told me not to do so instead I got Damon and them to go help with the fight and they agreed to help. I waved to my mates as they all ran to the battlefield to fight.

I carried Rose into the bedroom and laid her down in her bed, smiling at her as she slept. I walked back to the kitchen and made myself some sandwiches as I took it to my room and sat down, turning on the baby monitor listening as I ate my food while I watched tv.

While eating something I felt off about the situation I got up and walked to Rose room only to find her missing my eyes widened I closed my eyes muttering some words and opened my eyes seeing footsteps I followed them to a car. I moved my hands causing Rose to be lifted out of the person's arm and ended back in my arms.

"Never touch me baby again." I said using my free hand to throw the person away from me and her. I ran inside the house and into my room looking at Rose as she's crying. I looked around the room and muttered more words causing a protection spell around my room.

No one can get in or out of my room so me and Rose were safe and sound. "Shhh it's okay Rose we are safe I promise." I said holding her as I can hear banging on my door as I smirked glad that it worked but I whined in pain looking down at my stomach.

"W-what's going on?!" I mumbled in pain as I placed Rose down in the bouncer as I looked for my phone. It's too early for the babies…I grabbed my phone and called Caius.

"What's wrong love?!" Caius asked as I whined in pain. "Someone broke in and tried to kidnap Rose, not only that my stomach is hurting badly " I said crying in pain.

"We are on our way stay there also Bella is dead we just got done with the fight." Caius said as I cried. "O-okay hurry please " I said sitting on the bed hugging my stomach as I noticed blood on the sheets and my eyes widened in fear. I looked at the door and thought as I undid the spell but fell down to the ground passing out.

~Don't forget to leave a vote and a comment<3~