You Share a Kiss As Enemies-Part 2 (The Guys)

Thomas(The Safe Haven:Either:His PO.V)
I watched carefully as Y/N seemed zoned out, almost oblivious to the world. Ever since that night I couldn't help but wonder about her. Of course, I couldn't just say this. As expected she didn't remember a thing in the morning. I did though. I did, and I hate the way I can't stop thinking about it.

I looked away for a second wishing more than anything she would leave my mind. When I subconsciously glanced back over she was gone. I breathed a sigh of relief.

Then, that was ruined.

"Hey. Can you move over?"A voice asked. To be more specific Y/N's voice. I completely froze, almost holding my breath.

"Okay then,"She shrugged, just sitting extremely close to me. I moved over in a heartbeat as she kept her eyes fixated on the sky.

"It's pretty, huh?"She asked, her voice soft like it had been last time. Only this time she was completely sober.

"Yeah. Definitely,"I agreed, still not moving my eyes from her. I watched as the ghost of a smile plastered on her lips.

"Is there a reason you're by me?"I asked hesitantly. That faint smile vanished in a second.

"I just wanted to talk to you about something,"She said, now looking at the ground.

"Okay. What is it?"I asked, looking for literally any signs of her being tipsy. She wasn't.

"This,"She said, pulling something out of her pocket and handing it to me. I saw a watch. Not just any watch though. My own that I had been looking for since that night. If she had it then did she know anything? Had I left it there? How did she even know it was mine?

"I found it one morning when I woke up all hungover. It's not as if you've been in my hut, that I can remember, so did something happen? Anything at all?"She asked.

"Uh, nope,"I lied. She looked over at me, clearly not believing what I was saying.

"Do you think I'm dumb Thomas?"

"No."

"Do you think I don't know how to read people?"

"No."

"So why are you lying? Did I do something bad?"She asked, her voice almost shaky.

"No,"I answered honestly that time. It was something I hadn't even realized was the truth until I said it out loud.

"Do you think I don't notice how you act? You're not very good at looking me in my eyes yet I see you looking at me. I see the way your eyes dart anywhere but my face when we're talking, and I hear the nervousness in your voice."

"Do you really want to know what happened? Because I don't think you truly do,"I admitted.

"Tell me,"She pleaded.

"Youkissedme,"I said in one breath. She looked at me, clearly not understanding what I said.

I took a deep breath before saying what happened out loud for the first time, in a way she could actually hear.

"You kissed me,"I admitted, looking at the ground.

"I told you, didn't I?"She asked, her voice barely a whisper. I knew exactly what she meant so I nodded. There wasn't a point in pretending anymore.

"God, I'm an idiot,"She mumbled.
"Why?"I asked, not truly knowing what she was referring to. Telling me, not telling me, kissing me, or maybe something else entirely?

"What do you mean why? It's not hard to see you don't like me, and I haven't made that an easy thing to do."

"What if I don't not like you?"I muttered. She just looked at me, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.