Your Couple Quote (Everyone)

Thomas

"If it's meant to be, it will come back."

Thomas and you hadn't had time to be together due to him working with WCKD. Especially, with you being a variable. So even if you loved each other, actually showing it was hard.

You get sent up to the Glade way before him. For years, you swear that something is missing. Then, you get a Greenie in the box. After he runs and you throw him in the slammer, you realize that something about him is familiar.

After escaping it, along with WCKD, and running through the Scorch you lose him again after he gets trapped with Brenda. It takes weeks for you to actually have time to be together. When you did, you were so sick of him just leaving that you told him how you felt. He felt the same way and you were together again.

Newt

"All my better days are the ones spent with you."

You and Newt were practically destined to be together. You were made for each other in every way, no matter how different. You supported and loved each other. The world seemed to be just you guys when you were alone, and you were both okay with that.

Then, he catches the Flare. You do everything to get him the cure and keep swearing to love and be with him forever. He knows that's not true and forces you to take a letter. Despite not thinking you would need it you put the necklace on.

Until the end, you're holding him down to make everything okay. Still, even with you and Thomas it's not enough as he ends up hurting you. After realizing what he's done neither of you are quick enough to stop him from stabbing himself. He dies almost instantly.

You never moved on after that. Every night you read his letter and wished that he was still here so you could feel complete.

One night when everyone was together you were isolating yourself again. As you fall into a deep sleep you have a dream about him. You always do, but this one was different. It was a memory.

You were in the Deadheads making flower crowns. As you're laughing and having the best time on your date he puts one on your head and tells you he would always be with you.

As you wake up you have this realization that he was looking out for you. While you still loved him and treasured his memory, you gradually found a way to live again.

It wasn't the same though. It would never be the same without him.

Minho

"In a fight, they're lethal. Around each other, they melt."

Minho and you are very similar. You both hide your feelings all the time and act confident. You are what people think of when you hear the word leader. You don't break.

Yet it's different when you two are alone. After he's your running partner one day the conversation goes from the Maze to how you first felt when you showed up in the Glade. For some reason, you both admit to being terrified but hiding it.

From there, you were running partners a lot more. Being so close meant you worked better, because you understood each other's minds.

Despite the obvious feelings you were too focused on escaping the Maze to do anything about it. Getting sick of you two making heart eyes, Ben locks you both in the Maproom. You two yell for help, but he explains his plan to everyone. Nodding in agreement, everyone went to bed.

You both sat on the floor extremely frustrated, though you were more upset. You were both exhausted, and you had planned on going to sleep early tonight.