You Kiss As Enemies-Part 1 (The Girls)

Sonya(The Safe Haven:Either:Your P.O.V)
I don't know why it's there or how to explain it. One day there was just an agreement that little-miss-sunshine and I don't like each other. Of course, it could be that we are opposites. That's not even close to an exaggeration. She calls me Rainy because apparently I always look gloomy.

"So are you just going to stare at her all night or do you ever plan on actually talking to her?"Harriet asked, nudging my leg.

"Talking to who?"I questioned.

"To Sonya,"She answered like it was obvious.

"No, and I'm not staring at her,"I shrugged, taking a drink as the bonfire was slowly flickering. By now many people had headed out. It was pretty late so I don't blame them. If Harriet wasn't out here I would too.

"Oh, come on. You definitely were."

"No. I wasn't,"I repeated. She just sighed as she rolled her eyes.

"You don't think that maybe you like Sonya just a little bit?"She asked.

"I don't,"I said firmly.

"Why?"

"Because I don't. It doesn't matter, okay? Just drop it,"I pleaded. She was about to reply when little-miss-sunshine walked over and took a seat across from us. I averted my gaze from her and to the fire.

Barely a moment later I accidentally looked back up. There was another girl sitting with her.

"Hello little-miss-sunshine,"She greeted. I stared at them in shock. They did not just say that.

"Hey,"She greeted back, not correcting her. Why wasn't she correcting her? I call her that, and she calls me rainy. That's how it's supposed to be.

I don't know why this upset me the way it did, but that's not the point. The point is nobody gets to call her that but me, and I'm gonna make that clear.

"Hi. Can I sit here? Thanks,"I said, not giving them a chance to answer before I placed myself between the girl and Sonya.

"Hello?"She asked, definitely confused about what I was doing here. To be honest, so was I.

"Hello little-miss-sunshine. So who's this?"I asked, throwing her a skeptical look. She just glared back at me, clearly annoyed about this. Good. She doesn't get to use my nickname for her.

"Well Rainy, this is my friend. She was just saying goodnight,"She explained.

"I wasn't-"
"Great. Goodnight,"I interrupted. She threw me a subtle look before storming off. Once again. Good riddance.

"Oh, Rainy. You really need to figure out how you feel,"She sighed. Before I could figure out what she was talking about she pressed a small kiss to my cheek before also walking off.

So I was left there to think about what just happened. As I tried to process I realized I don't think I'll ever truly know.

What I do know is that only I get to call her that.

Harriet(The Spring:Either:Your P.O.V)
Harriet, Harriet, Harriet. The things I could say about her. I could say that she was a control freak. I could say that she didn't know how to have fun. I could say that she was such a stick in the snow all the time.

I don't though. I know better than to insult the first-in-command. I just roll my eyes when she can't see and get on with my day.

Apparently, luck decided to run out about that as I ended up alone with her in her tent, being lectured by her on safety or something. I tuned her out a while ago. By this point that was basically second nature.