Your Favorite Thing To Do In The Rain Together (Everyone)

Thomas

You guys actually go outside and enjoy the rain. You usually dance in it. We're talking jumping into his arms, spinning around, slow dancing, and everything else. It's cliche, but if it's not broke why fix it?

Newt

You'll both curl up on the couch and put on a bunch of nostalgic movies. He's definitely the best cuddler. There are also absolutely a bunch of snacks and blankets involved.

Minho

You would turn off the lights and tell ghost stories. Sometimes you put on a scary movie. Basically, he goes out of his way to make you need to cuddle with him.

Gally

He's a Builder so obviously you have to build a blanket fort. Sometimes, you guys make it a competition. When that happens it gets intense. That doesn't mean much though since you always combine it into one mega fort.

Aris Jones

You guys just watch the rain together from a window. You'll play the raindrop race game for a bit. Usually, you fall asleep cuddling. If he wakes up first he doesn't move an inch.

Brenda

She always insists on being outside, and you always give in. You instantly have the time of your life as you splash around in puddles and twirl each other around until you hear thunder. After that you both dash inside.

Sonya

You guys play a bunch of board/card games together or similar ones like Twister. Depending on the game you usually are split 50/50 on who wins. That doesn't matter though since you don't count points. You're just happy to be spending time together.

Harriet

You guys would turn on the fireplace. After that you dim the lights and play some music. You dance together in the middle of the room. Most of the time you're slow dancing, but you'll occasionally switch it up.

Teresa Agnes

You would both curl up with a good book. A lot of the time she'll read aloud to you. When this happens it usually puts you to sleep because her voice is so calming. When she notices this she just smiles and keeps reading.