They Celebrate Your Birthday (Everyone)

Thomas(Your P.O.V)
My birthday was something that I just tried to ignore. I mean so would you if people constantly forgot it. So now I don't tell anyone. Not even my boyfriend is allowed to know when. No matter how much he begs, he'll just forget it too, and that would hurt more than any other time. Because he would have said that he wanted to know and then not cared.

Laying in bed, I stared at my ceiling as the gift I got myself stayed by my nightstand. With all of my lights off, I kept wondering why I was never important enough for someone else to buy one for me.

As I was wallowing in pity my phone buzzed. Not looking at it, I just closed my eyes and turned over. Then, the person started calling, meaning I had to shut the entire thing off.

Thinking it was all over, I tried to go to sleep when my door burst open. Letting out a scream as I thought it was a burglary, I couldn't figure out whether to be relieved or angry when I saw Thomas.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"I snapped, choosing frustration.

"You weren't picking up,"He shrugged.

"So you broke into my house? That is so stupid, you absolute-"
"Happy birthday!"He exclaimed, throwing a handful of confetti on my floor.

"What?"I asked, my voice and heart instantly softening.

"Happy birthday,"He repeated, hopping on my bed and sending a million questions through my mind.

"How did you know that it's my birthday?"I settled on.

"I found your birth certificate,"He shrugged.

"How did you do that?"I asked in part horror, part amazement, and part flattery.

"I had to go looking. I just realized that you would never share your birthday, but I still want to celebrate it with you."

"Why?"

"Because I love you,"He told me, putting his hand over mine.

"You didn't have to-"
"Yes I did. You deserve to be celebrated."

"Wow,"I managed to say, feeling my face heat up.

"Oh, I have something for you,"He added, pulling a small, wrapped box out of his pocket.

"Thomas, you didn't have-"
"Come on. Just open it,"He pushed. With a hesitant nod, I carefully tore the paper to see another small box. Clicking it open, I saw a simple yet memorable beaded bracelet. To be more specific, a hand made one.

"Thomas, I-I don't even know what to say."

"How about thank you?"He suggested.

"Thank you,"I whispered, hugging him as tightly as I was capable of. Doing the same, he just sat with me, in complete silence, as I took in what it was like to mean something to someone.

Newt(His P.O.V)
While Y/N has enjoyed her regular birthday party, along with me, there was more. There was always room for more when it came to my girl.

For now though, I just watched everyone say their goodbyes as they left, admittedly a little impatiently. Still, I hid it until the last person finally walked out the door.

"It's just you and I,"She shrugged, wearing a smile as she put her arms around my shoulders and brushed her lips against mine. Accepting it, I wrapped my arms around her waist, getting lost in her touch. Before either of us could deepen it though, I remembered that we were supposed to be somewhere. While we had all night, since both of our parents were out, I wanted to spend as much time in the spot as possible.