You Share A Kiss As Enemies-Part 4 (Newt, Minho, Gally, Aris)

Newt(The Glade:Either:His P.O.V)
The morning was spent the way it always is. Absolutely perfect as Y/N kept her head on my shoulder. I noticed she was more affectionate today as she kept her hand in mine. She was a bit more chatty too. It's not as if that's a bad thing. It's great actually. It's just a bit different.

"What's got you so happy this morning love?"I asked as I played with her hair.

"You,"She answered simply.

"Me? What'd I do?"I asked, smiling at the way she seemed so content just being here with me. It's always the little things that make spending time with Y/N so amazing. Things like the way she seems so relaxed whenever she's close to me.

"Well, I need to tell you why before I lose my mind. I have to tell you something important,"She spoke up, admittedly making my stomach churn.

"You can tell me anything,"I assured her, not showing the nerves.

"Newt, I love you."

I froze as I took in her words. Three seemingly simple words all of a sudden were the most important ones to ever exist because Y/N said them. Y/N loves me.

"If you don't feel the same way that's-"
"I love you too, and I always will."

"You do?"She asked quietly.

"I love you,"I repeated, listening to how incredible they sound. Because it's true. Y/N and I are undoubtedly the most perfect mismatch to exist.

Minho(The Glade:Either:His P.O.V)
"You've got this,"I hyped myself up. "Just use your natural charm. It's only Y/N tonight. She'll just be seeing if she actually wants anything to do with you. No pressure,"I repeated, making the nerves worse.

"That's right Minho. You're gonna do great,"She interrupted, joining me away from the others.

"How long have you been standing there?"I asked, not sure I wanted to know the answer.

"Long enough to know you don't believe any of the words coming out of your mouth,"She shrugged. How great.

"You need to take a breath. I'm here, aren't I?"She pointed out.

"Yeah,"I nodded.

"And you already know I hate wasting time. I'm here because I deem you worth my time. To be more specific I deem you worth my time.So just use your natural charm, and it'll all be smooth rolling,"She assured me.

"Of course it'll be. It has me,"I joked, slowly losing my nerves. She playfully rolled her eyes before taking a seat next to me. So far she just looked genuinely happy to be here. I just hope it stays that way.

♡ Time Skip♡

As the sky grew darker and the celebration started dying down I could see her struggling to keep her eyes open. I couldn't help but smile at the way she was trying to stay awake so she could spend more time with me.

"Are you going to head in?"I suggested.

"Why? Are you trying to get rid of me?"She asked in a groggy voice.

"That's definitely it. It's not because you look half asleep at all,"I replied, waiting for her comeback. After all, she always has one.

This time Y/N didn't have anything to say though. In fact, she was completely silent. I glanced over to see that she had fallen asleep with her head on my shoulder. Maybe it's cliche, but it's the perfect way to end our night.

Gally(The Glade:Either:Your P.O.V)
"You and Gally, huh?"Minho asked as we stopped for lunch. I merely shrugged as I took a much needed sip of water.