Spending Thanksgiving With Them (Everyone)

Group A(The Glade:Either:Your P.O.V)
"Great. It's Thanksgiving, and we don't have a turkey,"Winston groaned.

For hours we had been searching for Bernoid. As Slicer's we are supposed to look after the animals, and that definitely includes the Thanksgiving main course. Instead, it had escaped sometime during the middle of the night.

"Just keep looking. He couldn't have gone far,"I urged.

"I know that, but the Deadheads give me the creeps,"He admitted.

"Me too, but what Newt would say scares me way more,"I shuddered.

"Yeah. Good point,"He agreed.

"Then, let's keep looking. Bernoid! Bernoid!"I called out.

"Bernoid! Here turkey! Come here!"

"Aren't you glad we named him? I told you it would come in handy eventually,"I pointed out.

"I told you that we don't name them so we don't get attached,"He pointed out.

"But we wouldn't have a name to call."

"Yeah, but he's clearly not going to come to it,"He sighed. "Plus, the name it stupid."

"Take that back,"I scowled.

"It is dumb. Have you ever met a person named Bernoid? No."

"There's barely any people here,"I exasperated.

"Congratulations. The name is still dumb."

"Don't talk about my turkey,"I demanded, getting in his face.

"I'll talk about the yummy dinner as much as I want,"He argued, stepping closer.

"No you won't."

"Yes I will."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"You probably left the door open anyway. I'll bet my soul on it,"I insulted.

"What soul?"

"Oh, that's rich coming from the Keeper of the Slicer's."

"You are a Slicer too you shuckface."

"I am not a shuckface."

"Hey! Hey! Guys, don't argue!"Chuck yelled, coming out of nowhere with Thomas quickly following his lead. The kid was out of breath when he reached us while Thomas just stood there with a sheepish grin.

"How much did you hear?"We asked in synch.

"Everything, but it's our fault,"Chuck mumbled.

"Uh, we, uh, hid Bernoid in the kitchen,"Thomas admitted.

"You did what?"We asked once again at the same time.

"We hid him in the kitchen,"He repeated.

"Y/N, do you want to do the honors?"Winston offered.

"Let's do it together,"I suggested.

"Do what?"They asked.

"Newt! Newt!"We called, running out of here. In an instant we heard their footsteps and pleads for us not to tell from behind us. We ignored it as we ran faster than we ever have before.

Just as we made it out Thomas tackled Winston to the ground. I stopped and got on top to wrestle Thomas off of him. That's when Chuck jumped in and started attempting to tug me off of him. By now we were all rolling around in the dirt and an absolute disaster.