Writing is the best way~ Marco x Mute!Reader

Modern AU. What you write is in italics.
------------------

You were reading The Fault in Our Stars when Armin tapped you on your shoulder. You turned your head towards him.

"Did you hear Reiner?" He asked. You shook your head "no." Armin smiled at you. "Well, he said, 'She is probably to caught up in her book to notice me.'"

You wrote something down in the small notebook and showed it to Reiner.

You're right. .
The book is more entertaining. XD

Reiner looked at the writing and said, "Whatever."

"Ha! Reiner! She owned you!" Jean smirked.

"Shut up, horseface. Go kiss Eren."

Eren made a disgusted face. "Kiss horseface? No thanks."

Jean's face fell. "Whatever."

Marco smiled. "(f/n), would you like to come over to my house after school?"

You nodded.

"Well. . I'm going to go." Reiner said.

"To where?" Bertholdt asked.

"The auditorium." Reiner answered, staring at his friend. He slung his backpack over his shoulder and left.

"Ah, that's right, musical rehearsal today during free period." Bertholdt held out half his sandwich towards you.

You accepted it and took a bite. He had another sandwich anyway. You wrote down something and showed it to the boy.

Thanks.

Bertholdt smiled and nodded.

You were about to write down something when the pen wouldn't write. It was out of ink. You poked Marco's shoulder. Once he looked at you, you gestured to the pen.

"Out of ink?" He guessed. You nodded. "Don't worry, (f/n). I have one in my bookbag." He smiled. He opened up the brown bookbag and grabbed a pen before he handed it to you.

You quickly wrote something down.

Thank you.

You showed it to him. He grinned, "You're welcome."

You heard the bell go off, indicating that lunch was over. You got up and held out the pen to Marco.

"Oh, you can keep it."

You smiled and wrote: Thanks. You walked off to the library for your free period so you could keep reading.

You entered the library. "(f/n)!" The librarian grinned. "How's that book coming along?"

Good. I've read it before. I'm just re-reading it. :)

You showed her the notebook. She nodded, "I see. Well, have fun!"

You nodded and sat down in chair before you began reading.

Out of the corner of your eye, you saw someone sit down next to you. You looked up and saw it was Marco. He handed you a note.

You opened it and saw it said: Hi.

Hello. You passed the note back to him. He wrote down something and handed it to you.

It said: I like you, (f/n). But it's okay if you don't like me back. I know I might not be the perfect guy in your eyes. But you're the perfect girl in mine. This is really cheesy, I know. Will you go out with me? I want to make all your dreams come true.

You felt heat rise up to your cheeks.

Yes. I would love to. You're the perfect guy in my eyes, Marco. (This is really cheesy.)

You showed it to him. He smiled and cupped your cheek before he kissed you. You returned the kiss. He licked your bottom lip. You granted entrance--

"Kids, this is a library." A teacher said.

"Oh, shush!" The librarian told her.

You two resumed kissing.