The Real You~ Levi x Reader

Modern AU.
------------------------

You giggled. "You're so sweet." Levi glanced at you, looking concerned. "What? I can't tell my amazing boyfriend that he's nice?"

"Tch. You can. It's just. . . Different."

"I apologize. Can you please forgive me?" You asked.

Levi shrugged. "Yeah. Are you okay?"

"Yes, how come?" You smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too. You're not usually like this, though."

"Like what? Nice? Sorry. I realized that I'm not a good girlfriend to you. So, I'm fixing that."

"(y/n), what the--"

"Shhhh. Just let me be, okay?"

--

You rang the doorbell. Levi opened the door. "You have a key. What's up lately?"

You gave him a smile. "I don't know, I thought it was polite. Plus, I love seeing your face."

Levi looked at you. You were wearing lipstick, eyeshadow, eyeliner, etc. You'd only wear a bit of makeup, if anything. "Okay, come inside." Before you could reply, he pulled you inside. He closed the door. "This isn't you."

"Just let me try this, cutie." You grinned.

"You're wearing a dress, (y/n). A dress. That's not you."

You kissed his cheek before getting up. "I'm going to go back home. You did nothing wrong. I just came here to see you."

You felt a hand grab your arm and pull you back onto the sofa. "(y/n), I never said you had to go. Let's just relax and hang out. I enjoy your company."

"Thank you."

"Stop it." Levi said, looking at you.

"Stop what? I'm only being polite, Levi." You replied.

"I don't like you being polite."

"Well, you like (girl name) being polite." You told him. You realized that you just gave your reason away. "I'm going home. I just want to go."

--

The next day, you arrived at work. You saw Levi talking to (girl name). Jealousy took over you as you secretly glared at the girl.

(Girl name) leaned against the wall. You could tell she was flirting with him or something of the sort. The next thing you knew, you were walking over to her. "Hey!"

She stopped and looked at you. "Hm?"

"You're flirting with my boyfriend. Don't think you're not obvious. Because, everyone could tell. I'm surprised no one has told you. So, I will. Levi is my boyfriend.

We've been going out for two years. Go find yourself something to flirt with. I've seen you flirt with anything that looks cute. For you." You glared at her. She blinked, speechless and walked away.

Levi smirked. You glared at him. "I am so furious with you. You knew she was flirting with you! Why didn't you say something?!"

"Well, look, you're yourself now. The angry, tough (y/n) I love. (Girl name) is polite. But, she's too polite. You're polite when it's needed. Really needed. I love you and only you. You have nothing to worry about."

You smiled. "Good. Because, I hate this dress." You kissed him. He returned the kiss.

-----------------------

Just a short idea I had.

REQUESTS ARE NOW OPEN.

I love you.