Ice Skating (Eren x Reader) [CONTEST ENTRY]

For the one-shot contest by @itsrawrmeow
-------------------------------

You felt the cold air as you skated around the rink. You weren't so successful as you had landed on your bottom. Six. Freaking. Times.

Mia and Conner had wanted to ice skate with you and Eren. This was not your idea.

"Do you need some help?" A voice asked. You looked up to see it was Eren.

"No. I got it." You said, trying to get up. Unfortunately, you landed on your behind again. You let out a sigh. ". . Maybe."

Eren chuckled and held out his hand. You accepted it. Eren tried pulling you up, but fell forward, on top of you. You both laughed.

Mia and Conner skated towards you both. "We could help."

"Yeah, let's save them from making babies on the ice skating rink." Conner chuckled.

"That's all you talk about." Mia said.

"Maybe." Conner replied, holding his hand out to Eren. Eren accepts it and Conner pulled him up.

Mia holds her hand out and you accepted it. She pulls you up.

"Thank you." You thank her. She nods.

"How are you guys so good at this crap?" You ask.

Conner shrugs. "I just balance myself."

You look at Mia. She shrugs. "Practice."

"Well, I'll continue being the crappy skater." You frowned.

"I'll be a crappy skater with you." Eren smiles.

"Pfft. You could be great at skating." You say.

"Could be. But, I'm not. Plus, this was Mia and Conner's idea." Eren replies.

"We should all race around the rink." Conner suggests.

You snort. "Yeah, sure. Race the horrible skaters."

"What? You could be good at it. You just have to balance yourself." He explains.

"I don't think I can." You reply.

"Just try." Eren says calmly.

You sigh in defeat and let go of Mia's hand, realizing you were still holding onto it. Before you knew it, you were skating better. You were balancing yourself. But soon lost your balance. You fell forward. You closed your eyes, but didn't feel the impact. Opening your eyes, you saw Mikasa caught you by holding onto your hands.

"Hi." She greets.

"Hey. You came too?" You ask.

"Yep."

You see that Jean is next to her. You greet him and let go of her hands. "Thanks. I should go find Eren." You skated off.

You let out a sigh, looking around for Eren. A pair of arms wrapped around your waist, surprising you.

"(y/n)," Eren says. "Ice skating is pretty easy."

You scoff and roll your eyes. "For you."

"You fell again?" He asks before kissing your cheek.

Your cheeks turn a light pink as you say, "Almost. Mikasa caught me."

"She's here?"

You nod. "Yeah. And Jean."

"Mm. Well, I'll help you ice skate." Eren says, his arms still wrapped around your waist.

"How?" You question.