Betrayal~ Cheater!Levi x Reader

Plot: Levi cheats with the, one and only, loving friend Levi and you have -- called Petra Ral -- the girl who helped you through everything. But, still couldn't resist taking your man away.

Requested by: RivailleKai.

I love this request! Here it is! By the way, this is NOT a lemon. Just trust me.

Modern AU.

I got too into this one, sorry.
-------------------------

You grabbed Levi's hand and intertwined your hand with his. He smiled and kissed your cheek. "You're perfect." He whispered.

"You're perfect, too." You quietly said. You kissed him gently. He returned the kiss, liking the feeling of your lips against his. He deepened the kiss. You put your hands on the back of his neck after taking it out of his grasp.

Breaking the kiss, Levi pushed you down on the sofa, but not hard enough to hurt you. He crashed his lips onto yours. You tugged on his shirt, signaling that you wanted it off.

Levi sat up and took it off. You took off your shirt, too. He pecked your lips before he unbuttoned your pants. You watched as he took them off. He reached behind you and undid your bra. You desperately kissed him. "I--"

The familiar ringtone reached your ears. Levi got off of the sofa and let out a sigh. "I'm sorry, I think I have to take this." He told you before walking to the counter to grab his phone. He left the room.

You fixed your bra so it was on correctly and grabbed your shirt. You put it on and sat down on the couch. Levi entered the room, "Sorry about that."

"Was it work?" You asked before putting on your pants.

"No," he put on his shirt, "It was Petra, she had to ask me a question about her laptop. I'm not a tech, but it was an easy question."

You nodded. Your best friend was Petra who was also best friends with Levi. He met her through you when you and Levi were just friends. "I'm glad you could help her out."

"Me too. She's a good friend."

"Yeah, she's great." You said, smiling.

"I'm sorry about earlier." He placed a gentle kiss on the side of your neck.

"It's okay." You kissed his cheek. His phone rang again. He answered it.

"Hello? Hey, Petra. . . It didn't work?" He was silent for a few seconds. "Uh, I guess so. . . I mean, you're my friend. I'll be there. Hopefully, we can get this sorted out, yeah? I'll be there in twenty minutes. I'm getting ready to go. . . Okay. . . Yeah. . . Bye." He hung up.

"Is everything okay?" You sat up.

"Yes. But, Petra's computer isn't doing what I said. I have to go over there and solve it." Levi explained. He kissed your nose. "I'll be back. But, it might take a few hours, depending on how fast we can solve it. I don't know how her computer works. I love you, babe."

"I love you too." You kissed him. "I hope you guys can solve it."

"Me too." He walked to the door. "Bye." With that, he left the house.

--

Levi started up his car before driving to Petra's house. A month ago, he started liking Petra. She returned those feelings and they started doing couple things like cuddling and kissing. Soon, it was more than that.

They both knew it was wrong. Very wrong. Petra was your best friend and Levi was your boyfriend of three years. You didn't suspect a thing. You trusted them. Levi knew that.