TAGGED. NOT AN UPDATE, I'M SORRY.

Tagged by: MitsukiSWAGamoto.

I don't normally do these, but I guess I will. Lol.

Okay, I guess I'll start with the thirteen facts.

1. My favorite color is blue. I don't know what shade. I just love blue.

2. I just watched "West Side Story" and felt really sad.

3. My favorite movie is "The Internship" or "The Maze Runner."

4. I obsess over bands and celebrities. Like Dylan O'Brien, Luke Hemmings, 5SOS, The Tide, etc.

5. I have a beagle named "Ruby" and a cat named "Leah."

6. I don't like it when people are really, really into K-Pop to the point where they want to learn the language and talk to me in it. I mean, it's cool if you want to learn that language. Just don't start talking to me in that language because I have no idea what you're saying. Sorry.

7. i hate it when people talk like this and they're not using any punctuations and the sentence keep going on and on and you know what I mean

(I intentionally did not put a question mark and I intentionally typed that like.)

8. I'm shy until I get to know someone. Then, I'm really talkative.

9. I don't like it when someone wants to roleplay and something unrealistic happens. Let's say I just met this person and something happened to my sister. This person immediately -- and randomly -- asks, "Hey, did anything happen to your sister?"

Why are you asking that? We just met? Omg, I'm sorry, this is getting out of hand. Sorry. Next fact.

10. My favorite animal is a wolf or penguin.

11. I really want to go to a 5SOS concert and they're coming near me. But, I can't go.

12. My favorite drink is Milk. My second favorite is Apple Juice.

13. I once rode "Cheetah Hunt" at "Busch Gardens." Now, I'm afraid of big roller coasters. Especially ones that go upside-down.

Time to answer questions!

1. What's your first name?

Er, no offense, but I don't really give out my first name that much. So, I could give you my nickname? It's Tay. You can call me "Zero," though.

2. What's your favorite color?

Blue.

3. Do you have a nickname?

Yes. One of them is "Tay."

4. Do you like unicorns?

I guess so, yeah. They're pretty cute. It would be cool to see one.

5. What's your favorite anime/manga?

I have two. "Ouran High School Host Club" and "Soul Eater."

6. Do you like Melanie Martinez?

I don't know who that is, I apologize.

7. What's your favorite song?

Any 5SOS song, I can't choose.

8. Have you watched "Salad Fingers?"

No. Is that anime or a show on TV? Sorry.

9. Do you like creepy stuff?

Like horror movies? No. Supernatural stuff (like the show "Supernatural")? Yes.

10. Did you watch "Kim Possible" as a child?

Call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me.

11. Do you watch Onision's videos on YouTube?

No, I'm sorry. I watch only a few YouTubers. What videos do they make?

12. Who is your least favorite YouTuber?

Eugenia Cooney. I'm sorry, but I can't get into her videos.

13. [The question I've been waiting to answer in this tag.] What time is it?

SUMMER TIME. IT'S OUR VACATION.

Lol, it's 3:06 PM.

My thirteen questions.

1. What made you write on wattpad? (Example: A dare)

2. Do you have any pets?

3. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?

4. What type of music do you listen to? (Rock, pop, dubstep, etc?)

5. Have you ever seen "High School Musical?"

6. What's a pet peeve of yours?

7. Favorite movie?

8. What's the most recent movie you've watched? It can be in a movie theater, at home, anywhere.

9. Do you like doing these tags?

10. If a stranger asked you to marry them, what would you do?

11. Would you rather listen to the same song on repeat every single day or lay on a bed of nails for three hours?

12. Are we all in this together?

13. Team Cap or Team Iron-man?

I tag @pixxiewingz and whoever wants to do this. You don't have to. If you need to get the instructions/rules, I'll type them below. I tried putting it there. It's not working for me. Maybe because I used a screenshot of it. Here it is:

1. Tag 15 Wattpaders.
2. Answer the 13 questions from the Wattpader you were tagged by.
3. Give 13 questions for the people you tagged.
4. Stand by the rules.
5. Say 13 facts about yourself.
6. Be honest.