She's Bad For You~ Eren x Reader

Modern AU.
------------------------

Annie Leonhardt. Black boots with heels, black skinny jeans that fit her perfectly, red lipstick, and a black long-sleeved shirt. To top it all off, she wore sunglasses and eyeliner.

Whoever fell for her would be led on. She'd whisper to them, her lips a few inches away from their's. So close that you could feel the kiss. Then, she'd pull away, acting like nothing happened.

You noticed Eren slowly falling for her. He knew about her games, but he forgot about them. She drove him crazy. Just like how he drove you crazy. He longed to be with her. You longed to be with him.

You were walking to your class when you saw Annie say something to Eren. You scowled as she leaned forward and pulled away, shooting him a wink.

"(y/n), what's up? You seem sour." Eren said, walking over to you.

"No way." You muttered. "I'm not sour. I'm disgusted, disappointed, and angry."

"Why? Did Jean do something? Was it Marco? I knew he was too nice!" Eren frowned.

"No. They did nothing wrong. It's you, Eren! Why can't you see that Annie is leading you on?! She did that to Reiner, she did that to Bertholdt, she does it to everyone! I never thought you'd fall for it!" You exclaimed. "You're as oblivious as all the others!"

"Oblivious?! I know what she's done, (y/n)! You know I do--"

"Do I?" You spat.

"--and you can't stop me from liking her! She's changed!"

"So, what was that in the hallway?! What happened a few minutes ago, Eren?! She leaned in and pulled away!" You yelled. "She hasn't changed!"

"She has! That's part of our relationship!" Eren yelled back.

You froze and fell silent. You swallowed before asking, "Your-- Your what?"

"Our relationship. We've been going out for a few days now."

"A few days?" Your heart shattered. "You. . . You never told me. That's fine."

"I was going to. I just knew you wouldn't like it."

Because I have feelings for you, Eren.

"Yeah. . . Yeah. Cool. I should go now. You're late for your class. I have a free class now. . . So, yeah."

"I have a free class, too, remember?" He looked at you.

"Right. Well, I'm going to. . ." You took off running, ignoring the yells of your name. You heard loud footsteps behind you. They were getting louder and faster.

"(y/n)!"

You kept running, despite your lungs being desperate for a break. You ran around the corner, hiding from him. You could hear your heavy breathing. You were definitely going to get caught by him.

Positive that he could hear your breathing from a mile away, you started running again. You felt the sweat on your back, but kept going. Good thing you were wearing a dark shirt.

You felt someone grab you from behind. You let out a noise of surprise and looked behind your shoulder to see Reiner. "Hey, (y/n). How are you?"

"Good, good. Listen, Reiner, I'm running away from Eren--" You saw Eren speeding towards you and Reiner.

"Oh, sorry." Reiner let you go. "Well, you still have a chance to get away."

You started running, but Eren wrapped an arm around your waist. "(y/n), what's bothering you? Why are you acting so different around me?"

"No reason." You grunted, trying to escape from him.

"(n/n), I'm not buying that. Tell me. Or else I'll tickle you."

"No!" You exclaimed. "Eren, don't you dare!"

"I don't know, you'll have to tell me." He smirked.

You, knowing he wouldn't stop bugging you about it until you told him, gave up and knew it might ruin your friendship. "Fine, I'll tell you. It's just that--"

"Eren, there you are." Annie said, walking over to him.

"Babe, I had to talk to (y/n). She was about to tell me something."

"Oh." Annie looked at you, crossing her arms. "What is it, (y/n)?" Her voice sounded kind, but you saw the glare she was giving you behind her sunglasses.

"It's nothing. I've just been stressed with all of this exams, that's all." You lied. "I guess the stress finally got to me."

"I see. Well, don't worry, you'll do fine. You're really smart and funny and--"

"Ahem." Annie said. Pink dusted Eren's cheeks but it quickly disappeared.

"Yeah?" He asked. "Is something wrong, Annie?"

"Yeah, idiot." She rolled her eyes. "You're flirting with her. I mean, right in front of me? I understand if I'm not there. I do that, too. But, when you're with me, I don't."

"Excuse me? I don't flirt with anyone! But, you do? I'm loyal; something you're not. We're done, Annie. I'm breaking up with you. Don't tell anyone anything different." Eren frowned.

Annie looked surprised. "Fine, whatever."

"Go and lead another guy on." He snarled.

"I will." Annie rolled her eyes and turned around before walking away.

"Sorry, Eren, I know you liked her." You looked at him.

"Who is good for me?" Eren asked you.

"Uh. . . Well, someone who you met last year. Someone who has been there for you and has liked you since they met you and someone who is your best friend."

"Does she have (h/c) hair and is (your height)?"

"Yeah. . . She does." You nervously said.

"Good. Because, I think she's good for me too. His hand cupped your cheek and he placed his lips on yours. You returned the kiss. It was sweet with a bit of passion.

"I'm glad you think so." You grinned.

"Do you think we could do that again sometime?"

"Possibly." You giggled. "Yes."

"Great." He kissed you once more.