Don't~ Jean x Suicidal!Reader

Modern AU.

Requested by Ashtheunicom.

Plot: Reader is having a bad day and tries to commit suicide. But, something happens and she doesn't. (I'm just saying that because I don't want to give it away.)

TRIGGER WARNING. DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THIS AND IF IT WILL HURT YOU IN SOME WAY.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND IF YOU ARE GOING THROUGH A LOT, MESSAGE ME. IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO, MESSAGE ME. I'M HERE FOR YOU.

-----------------------------------

Nothing was going your way. Your teachers seemed to hate you today and you were getting yelled at a lot. You didn't complete the worksheet and you only had a few problems left. Yet, another student didn't do anything and he didn't get yelled at.

Everyone seemed to hate you and this day kept getting worse. This morning, your school bus was late, your friends were avoiding you except for Jean and your bully decided it would be cool to mess with you.

You let out a sigh, walking home. Some college kids drove by you and threw their drink out the window. It hit you, spilling on you. "Hey!" You yelled.

"Go kill yourself!" Someone in the car shouted. Your vision became blurry before you blinked. Tears ran down your face.

You took a deep breath. "Don't think about it, don't think about it." You whispered before you continued walking. "It's been a good day compared to other ones, right? It's sunny and it's. . . Great. Your Mom loves you, your dog probably loves you. You have a lot of good things.

Friends who don't avoid you-- okay, wrong thing. I mean, you have good clothes. You are really talented with. . . Things. I don't know what, but you are. You don't have a bad life. People care about you. You're amazing." You said to yourself before opening the door to your house.

"Mom, I'm home." You called, stepping into your home. You closed the door behind you.

"Welcome back. How was school?" Your mother asked as you entered the living room. She set her laptop next to her. She was sitting on the sofa.

"It was good." You gave her a smile. "I'm going to go to my room."

"Okay, honey. But, hang on," your mom stood up. She walked over to you and pulled you into a hug. "If you're ever having a bad day, let me know. Talk to me about it, okay? I'm here for you and the next day will be better."

You hugged her. "Okay. But, today was good." You lied.

She pulled away and nodded, smiling at you. "Good. Well, my paperwork won't complete itself." She returned to the sofa and put her laptop on her lap.

You walked to your room and opened the door. You entered the room and closed it. "Tomorrow will be better. I know it will."

--

You entered the school campus and started walking to your class. "You don't have anything to worry about--"

"Hey, (l/n)!" A voice yelled. You closed your eyes and turned around before opening them.

"Hi there." You replied to your bully and her group of friends.

"I didn't know you had a crush on a certain friend of yours. Do you want me to say who it is or do you want to do my homework today?"

"I'm not doing your homework and I don't like anyone. So, please mind your own business and stay out of my personal life." You said, already regretting what you just told her.