Trying to get you~ Eren x Reader

Modern AU. Different POV. (Third-person.)
-----------------------

Her. (y/n) (l/n), the coolest girl in school. Everyone wanted to be friends with her. She was kind, beautiful and, well, cool. She didn't care if she was popular or not. That's what drew Eren to her.

Of course, he knew he had a negative one hundred percent chance with her. He wasn't popular. At all. He had a small group of friends while she had a large group of friends.

"Hey, Eren, you going to the football game today?" His friend, Marco, asked.

"You should go." Jean added.

"Nah, I'm not going." Eren sighed, looking at (y/n).

"Still have a crush on her, eh? Well, go to the game! She'll be there, you know. She has some football player friends." Jean exclaimed.

"Ha, you're crazy. She'd never notice me. A bunch of guys think about her. Even college guys." Eren replied.

"You're forgetting something: She's kind." Marco reminded the boy.

"Mm, I'll think about it, okay?" Eren sighed.

"Alright, see you later." Jean ran to the left while Marco ran to the right, not wanting to be late to their classes. Eren bit his lip.

Maybe I should go to the game. I should at least be able to say I gave it my best shot.

He bumped into something. He blinked and saw (y/n). "I-I'm really sorry!" He blushed.

"It's fine, don't worry. Eren, right?" She blinked and he was already gone.

Where did he go?

--

(y/n) sat down on the bleachers and sighed. She waited for the football game to start.

[For UK readers, I'm talking about the American football. Unless you already knew that. Okay. Bye.]

The (h/c)-haired glanced over and saw Eren. "Hi!" Pink dusted the boy's cheeks. (y/n) walked over to him. "Can I sit next to you?"

"S-Sure."

"Thanks." The girl sat down next to him. "You didn't let me finish earlier. . . Eren, right?"

"Yeah. . . You know my name?"

"Of course! I have Language Arts with you. You're smart, just really quiet. But, that's okay." (y/n) smiled.

"Your friends are calling you." Eren noticed, looking at the group of people.

"Not all of them are my friends. Only a few are real friends. Maybe I could add you to my list of real friends. Well, metaphorically. I don't have an actual list." She laughed.

"Yeah, that would be nice." Eren grinned.

"See, you're not quiet when you get to know someone." (y/n) beamed.

"I-I'm only really quiet around you." Eren mumbled, blushing.

"R-Really?" She asked, hearing him. Her face heated up.

"Y-Yeah. . . Sorry."

"Don't apologize, Eren. I just thought you'd never like me. I mean, I guessed you thought of me as rude and fake."

"Why would I think that? You're beautiful and kind." Eren looked at her.

She blushed, looking into his eyes. "I. . . I don't know why I thought that. But, I really like you, Eren."

"I really like you too." He smiled.

(y/n) gently held his hand. "I'm glad." She smiled.

"Will you be my girlfriend? You don't have to if you don't have to."

"I'd love to." (y/n) beamed, feeling the happiest she had ever been.