Survive~ Armin x OC

Zombie apocalypse AU.

Requested by: Harambe_Armie.

Plot: Armin gets separated from Eren and Mikasa in the zombie apocalypse and finds the OC and helps them. They bond overtime and Armin finds out something about the OC.

I'm so sorry this took so long. Thank you for requesting!

Word count: 1,825.
------------------------------------

It happened so suddenly. One minute, you're in a hospital and the next, you're running for your life. At least, that's what it seemed like to Armin.

--

Gun shots were heard. Armin felt a burning sensation in his shoulder and fell over. It became harder to breathe due to the amount of pain he was in. Eren rushed to his side, shooting the criminal in the leg.

"I need backup! Officer Arlert has been shot. We're in the alleyway next to 'Shadis' Karate Class' in Trost. Titan Street." Eren said into his radio. He saw the criminal try to limp away.

Eren quickly ran to the guy and handcuffed him to a pole, setting him on the ground. He went back to Armin, hearing the sirens. He let out a sigh of relief and shook his friend lightly. "Armin, stay with me. C'mon, buddy." He saw his friend's eyes starting to close. "Armin, they're here. Hang in there, okay?"

The ambulance and police arrived. The officers took off the criminal's handcuffs and made him stand up before they put them back on him.

"It's okay. You're okay." Eren told Armin before the blonde's eyes closed.

Armin woke up, gasping. He looked around, seeing he was in a bed with white sheets. He saw he was wearing a hospital gown. "I'm in the hospital. . . But, why?" He asked himself before remembering what happened. "And where's Eren? A nurse would have arrived by now." He unhooked himself carefully and got out of the bed.

His bare feet touched the floor, making him shiver. It was cold. He saw some clothes on a table. A nurse probably placed them there, forgetting to give it to another patient. They looked fresh, so hopefully he wouldn't get sick.

He put them on and put on his pair of socks. He wore a blue, long-sleeved shirt, brown pants, and his own pair of black converse. Armin grabbed his backpack and saw a sticky note.

Picking it up, he read it. "Hey, Armin, it's Eren. When you wake up (not saying "if" because you will), the nurse should give you this. It has your uniform and a few of your guns. You know, in case someone tries to kill you or something. (They don't know you have your weapons.) Stay safe, buddy. -Eren."

Armin slung the backpack over his shoulder after taking out a gun. He hid it and left the room. He heard screaming and ran to the noise. A nurse was crying, trapped. A zombie was trying to bite her.

Armin bit his lip. He could use his gun, but if TV shows were correct, the noise would attract more of them. He saw a fire extinguisher. Grabbing it, he ran at the zombie. He whacked its head with it over and over until it stopped moving.

Breathing heavily, he looked at the nurse. "Are you okay?"

She nodded. After a moment of debating in his mind, he took off his backpack, reaching in there and pulling out a small gun. He had better ones. So, he held it out to her. "Take it. It should protect you for a bit."