I'll Protect You~ Eren x Reader

Requested by pixxiewingz
I'm sorry if you don't like it.
Modern AU.
--------------------------------

You were walking to your house when your phone rang. You took it out of your back pocket and smiled, seeing the contact picture. Your boyfriend was kissing you and secretly took the picture. You had, of course, put it as his picture.

"Hey." You greeted after accepting the call.

"Hi. Can I come over?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah, sure. Is everything okay?" Your eyebrows knitted together in concern.

"Yeah, everything is fine. I just miss you."

"We just saw each other." You laughed lightly. "But, yeah, come over.

"Okay, I'll be there I'm an hour. I have to finish my homework." (Boy name) said.

"I have to start my homework." You replied, unlocking the door. Your parents wouldn't be home until later.

"Good luck."

"I'll need it. Bye."

"Bye." He hung up.

You took your math folder out of your backpack. Great. Your least favorite subject.

"This is going to be a long hour." You sighed. Your phone vibrated. You saw Eren had sent you a text.

Are we still up for the movies at six-thirty?

You blinked. You had forgotten about that. You looked at the time and texted your boyfriend. 2:10.

I completely forgot. Eren and I are going to the movies at six-thirty. Is it okay if you leave a bit before?

(Boy name) replied:

That's okay. See you in fifty. x

You replied with an "X" and started on your homework. You had been dating (Boy name) for three months. Before that, you had been crushing on Eren for a year. But, you were over him when you realized he'd never like you.

It was finally time for your boyfriend to come over. The doorbell rang. You opened the door and hugged him. "Hey."

He returned the hug. "Hi."

"Come in." You moved to the side and closed the door once he entered the house. "What's up?"

"Nothing really. Seeing my girlfriend." He grinned.

You smiled. "Is this girlfriend of yours amazing?"

"Absolutely. She's really pretty and nice."

You chuckled.

--

The doorbell rang. (Boy name) was still at the house. "(Boy name), Eren's here."

"(y/n), don't go there with Eren." He sighed.

"It's just for two--"

"(y/n). I'm serious. If you go with Eren, I'll break up with you. I don't want you hanging out with him." He now looked angry.

"What?" You were confused. A minute ago, he was okay with it. "You're being controlling. We're just going to the movies."

"I don't want you making a move on him."

"Excuse me?" You blinked, stunned.

"Wait, you're probably seeing him behind my back!"

"What the heck is your problem? I have been loyal and devoted. But, you think I'd cheat on you?! I would never! Maybe you're accusing me of something you did? See how it feels to be accused."

"(y/n), I didn't mean--"

"(Boy name), get out."

"I was jealous, that's all."

"I don't care what it was. When you're jealous, you become angry. But, you don't just think that. You let them explain. I'm not going to let you, there's nothing to explain. You don't trust me." You frowned. "Go."

"Baby--"

"Get out before I call someone." You glared at him. "I'm serious."

"No. Not until you listen to me."

You scrolled through your contacts for your football player friend. "No. I already told you to go."

"(y/n)."

"Go. Leave. Get out. Do any of those words register in your brain?"

"No--"

"I believe she told you to get out. Now, do yourself a favor and do as she said." Eren was standing in front of him. "You can get in trouble for not leaving after she said to. Whether it's with the police or the school."

"Really?" Your now ex-boyfriend scoffed.

"Yes. You don't look that strong. Save me time and leave. You'll be on the floor anyway." Eren glared at him. You were even a bit frightened.

"Whatever." He left the house, slamming the door behind him.

"Thanks." You said.

"Of course."

"So, the movies?"

Eren chuckled. "Yeah."

-----------------------

Requests are closed, but they will be open soon and @April42704 , I will be working on your request!