Don't Go~ Sad!Levi x Dying!Reader

Plot: Reader gets swatted by the female titan and Levi finds her, but reader is already dying.

Requested by: RivailleKai.

This is very sad. (Ow, my feelings.) Okay, time for the one-shot!

Also, when it says "new commander," that's not a spoiler! At least, I don't think it is. I haven't watched all of AoT, lol. So, hopefully it's not a spoiler. . . It's just where Erwin doesn't exist? I don't know.
-----------------------

"Okay, (l/n), Braus, try to get the female titan away from the town and into the forest! While it's chasing you, we'll kill it!"

Okay, apparently, the new commander didn't get it. He's risking lives for a plan that might not work? But, if it did. . .

You nodded, not questioning it. Out loud, at least. You glanced at Sasha, full of fear. She caught your gaze and frowned. She didn't like the idea either.

Your fiancé, Levi, glared at the commander. But, you knew he couldn't do anything about the order. The new commander was stubborn and always thought he was right.

You rode on your horse in front of the female titan. "Hey, female titan! Come over here, you loser!" You yelled before going towards the forest. The female titan followed Sasha and you. "Sasha, I don't care what the commander says, go! Hide! I'll be fine! Trust me!"

"But, (y/n)--"

"Sasha! Go!" You screamed at her, wishing she'd leave.

The brunette reluctantly rode to the left, disappearing. You nodded to yourself, taking a deep breath. "Okay, (y/n). . . You can do this. At least Sasha won't get hurt, right? She's your friend, you saved her."

You weren't surprised. It all happened in a few seconds. But, that seemed like minutes to you. The female titan swung her hand, knocking you off of your horse. You had almost gotten away.

You flew into a tree. You grabbed onto the tree branch. Your arm was injured and you had a cut on your face from a jagged branch. You tried to stop your heavy breathing. You took a deep breath and held it. You were hurting. Everything hurt.

The impact was too much. You were slowly dying. Blood was on your face, your arm was bleeding, bones were broken.

Through the leaves, you saw Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Levi, and others. They almost got the titan, but it retreated quickly.

"Corporal Levi," Oluo said, "There's no sign of (l/n) or--"

"Where's (y/n)?!" Sasha arrived on her horse. "Corporal Levi, (y/n) told me to go. I didn't want to, but she wouldn't let me stay. It's all my fault, I'm sorry."

Instead of yelling at the brunette, he turned to the commander. "I knew your plan wouldn't work. It was a dumb plan, sir. Now, my fiancé might be dead and it's your fault. Fix it." He sent the commander a glare that could kill.

"We're going to-- We're going to look for her." The commander replied. His tone was a bit nervous.

You had stopped holding your breath a while ago, when the female titan left. "Levi!" You yelled, knowing you wouldn't last much longer. You had to talk to him one last time.

Levi looked up and saw you in the tree. "(y/n)!" He used his three dimensional maneuver gear to get up the tree. He grabbed you and got out of the tree. You groaned when he picked you up. "We have to take her back to the infirmary!" He yelled.

"Levi. . ." You breathed. He looked at you. "Levi, I'm not going to make it."

"Don't say that. You will make it. You'll be alright." Your fiancé said. He wanted to think everything would be fine and that you'd be okay. You both knew you wouldn't, though.

"You know I'm right, Levi. I know we're not going to have enough time. Look at me. I'm bleeding, several bones are broken." Your eyes filled with tears. "Levi, I'm not going to be okay."

"(y/n)--"

"Let me speak. Please." Your voice was quiet as you took a deep breath for air. "You're going to be happy again. You'll be with someone else, you'll survive. I want you to be happy."

"Then, don't go. Please don't go. You make me happy, (y/n)." The raven-haired male begged.

You were struggling to keep your eyes open. Your voice sounded distant to yourself. "I have to. Just remember, Levi, I love you. I love you so much. I don't want you to be sad. Go and live your life."

"I love you too, (y/n). I will always love you." Tears ran down Levi's face.

"No. . . I--" you coughed, "I want you to move on. Please."

"(y/n), stay with me." He begged.

"I'm sorry."

Knowing you'd only last a few seconds from now, Levi pressed his lips to yours. He put all his love for you into the kiss. You returned the kiss with the little strength you had left.

"I love you." He whispered. Then, everything went white. You could now see Levi. But, from a different point of view. You weren't next to him and you knew he wouldn't be able to hear you.

"I love you too." You whispered. "I always will. Be happy. . . For me."

You saw Levi cry a lot. He even knocked over chairs sometimes. But, two years later, he finally found someone else and you smiled happily. You could tell that he'd never stop hurting completely. He mostly stopped, though.

She was nice. He liked her and she was there for him during all of it. She would comfort him. At first, she didn't like him in that way. But, slowly, she did. Levi was happier than before and it wouldn't be long before he was completely happy.

--------------------------

I'm sorry if you didn't like it.