Melt your cold heart~ Levi x Reader

Modern AU.
I'm going to do the AoT AU soon, I promise.
This one is pretty short.
Also, requests are open!
----------------------------

You leaned against your locker. Levi walked over to you, "Fell asleep again? When are you going to actually do something useful?" His tone was cold. But, that didn't effect you.

You smirked, lifting your sunglasses so they didn't cover your (e/c) eyes. "It is useful, Levi. For me. I get to catch up on sleep. I don't regret staying up late, watching videos and playing games."

At your response, the male rolled his eyes. "Tch, don't you have better things to do than that?"

"Don't 'Tch' me. And what's better than games and videos? YouTube is very useful." You put your sunglasses back down, making them cover your eyes again. "Or videos about games."

"Why not just play the game instead of watching videos about it?"

"Because, everyone's reactions are funny. Okay, I once almost woke up my mom at midnight, but. . . It was worth it. Dan and--"

"Not those two again."

"Whatever. You love it when I talk to you." You joked, smiling.

It was true. Levi did enjoy talking to you. But, he didn't enjoy you playing the games or watching videos. Simply because he wanted you to get your head out of it so you could see he was falling for you.

"Tch, see you later." He walked off to his class.

--

"Levi." You said.

"What?"

"Why are you so cold sometimes? I mean, it doesn't effect me. But, I do wonder about it." You let out a sigh.

"It doesn't matter."

"There you go." You said bitterly.

"What?" He glanced at you.

"You change the subject or give a simple response. Well, I don't do simple. You just-- You shut people out when they try to help! Open your eyes, Levi! Tell me what is wrong! I want to be a good friend-- I try to be a good friend."

"You wouldn't understand, (y/n)."

"Why not?"

"If I shut people out, I can't lose them. I lost two of my best friends in a car crash." He said quietly. But, you heard him. His voice was emotionless.

You wrapped your arms around him, hugging him. "Levi, you're not going to lose me or anyone. You don't have to be afraid to."

He returned the hug after a minute. "Thank you."