Jealous boyfriend~ Levi x Tall!Reader

Plot: People don't know you're dating Levi. So, they try to make a move on you, making Levi jealous.

Requested by Hun_bun.

Modern AU. Reader is taller than Levi.
-------------------

"See you tomorrow, (y/n)!" Sasha exclaimed, leaving the classroom.

"Bye!" You waved at her before she left. You walked towards the exit of the school.

"Hey." Levi gave you a small smile.

"Hey." You replied, grinning. He grabbed your instrument case from your hand, carrying it for you. "Thanks."

You were incredibly nice, always helping out. Levi was a cold person, but he opened up to you. Your kindness helped with that. He was kind to you, even smiling at you. Opposites did attract.

Levi and you had been going out for six months. You two agreed to not tell anyone, knowing you wouldn't hear the end of it. Especially from Sasha and Connie. You weren't trying to be rude, but it was true.

When you arrived at your house, Levi handed you your instrument case. You leaned down and kissed him. You only had to lean down a few inches. He returned the kiss almost immediately.

You pulled away after a few moments, smiling. "See you tomorrow. Thank you."

"See you tomorrow." He replied. You went inside your house, smiling widely.

"How was school?" Your Mom asked.

"It was good." You hugged her. "It was really good."

"Levi is so nice, he always walks you home. I appreciate that." Your Mom hugged you back.

"Yeah."

--

The next day, after school, Reiner walked over to you. He grabbed your instrument case before you could say anything and gave you a smile. "Hi, (y/n)."

"Uh, hi, Reiner." You smiled at him. You were surprised he had grabbed your instrument case.

"So, we've been friends for a while. . ."

"Yeah." You nodded.

"And I was wondering if you would, you know, like to go out for dinner?"

"Sure, you're my friend. With the whole group?" You asked, hoping that was what he meant.

"No, no." He let out a chuckle. "I've liked you for a while. About two months. I want to take you out on a date."

"Oh." Your voice went high. This was very awkward. "I don't want our friendship to be ruined."

"I know, I've thought about that and I'm willing to give it a try if you are."

"Uh, I can't. I'm. . . I'm really sorry. I don't like you that way." You said. The look on his face was the look of heartbreak. You felt awful. "I'm so sorry, Reiner. I understand if you don't want to be my friend anymore. I'm with someone else."

"I wouldn't end our friendship over that. I'll get over you, I promise. I hope things aren't awkward now."

"Not at all." You hugged him. He returned the hug. "I have to get home. Can I have my instrument back?" You smiled.

"Oh, yeah." He handed it back to you. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow!" You started walking home.

A minute later, Levi appeared next to you. "Hi."

"Hi." You pecked his cheek after looking around to see if any of your friends were nearby.

"Hey." Going in front of you and turning around, he pressed a gentle kiss to your forehead. "How are you?"

"I'm good." You said, not telling him about Reiner. You didn't want Levi to beat him up. "What about you?"

"I'm good." He gave you a small smile, taking your instrument case into his hand. "I'm sorry I didn't catch up to you. My teacher dismissed us late."

"It's fine. Reiner was just talking to me." You replied. That wasn't completely a lie.

Ten minutes later, you arrived at your house. You kissed him. He returned the kiss. You smiled, "See you tomorrow." You grabbed your instrument case.

--

You entered the school and saw Levi. You were walking over to him when you heard someone say, "(y/n)!" Confused, you looked to your right and saw Eren speed-walking to you. "I have a question."

"Sure, what's up?" You asked, glancing in the direction of Levi. Eren didn't notice.

"You're really sweet and I like that. You're so pretty. I've been friends with you for a year and I've grown a crush on you. I've had this crush on you for four months. I had to tell you, it was killing me. Do you like me?"

"Eren. . ." You were surprised. Eren liked you? Great, another heart you'd have to break. "I. . . You're like a brother to me. I'm sorry, Eren. There's someone else in my life."

"Who?" He asked, but you had already walked towards your class.

You went inside the classroom, feeling horrible about breaking his heart. You sat down at the table. Two students were at each long table for the class. You were next to Levi.

There were a few minutes until class started. "What's wrong?" Levi asked.

"I feel horrible. I broke Reiner's heart yesterday and a few minutes ago, I broke Eren's. They both told me they liked me and I rejected them. I don't like them like that, I just never wanted to make my friends upset." You said, letting out a sigh.

"(y/n), you can't say 'yes' to everyone. Some hearts will be broken, but they'll heal. Whether it's slowly or quickly." Levi told you.

"I guess you're right." You felt a bit better, but not that much.

"Do I make you happy?"

"What? Of course you do, Levi. You make me feel like the happiest person in the world. I love you." You smiled.

"I love you too." He grabbed your hand.

"So, you're not mad at them?" You asked.

"Oh, I'm mad." He said. "I'm going to make sure they don't flirt with you."

"Levi, don't beat them up." You frowned.

"I won't. Just trust me."

You did trust him. At lunch time, Levi told everyone about your relationship. Everyone was shocked. . . Well, Sasha and Connie said, "I knew it!" They thought you two were the cutest thing ever.

Everyone eventually thought so, too. After getting over their surprise.

---------------------------

I apologize if you didn't like it.