♡ Threesome- Steve/Bucky

You hear Steve grunting, he said he was going to lay down for a bit but those grunts sounded like when he fucks you. You grin at the thought of catching him playing with himself, opening the door to the bedroom. He was not playing with himself like you thought, he was fucking Bucky who was strapped to the bed. Yours and Steve's bed, he had a position arch under Bucky's hips, his hands and ankles tied to the four corner posts, he had even positioned a mirror in front of Bucky so he can see his face as he pounds into his ass.

He looks blissed out and moans loudly as Steve gets faster and harder. Bucky's body moves from the force of it, he pants and moans, writhing under Steve's hands as he grips him hard. Your eyes widen when he sees you, he chews his lip and winks.

"Bucky your ass is so tight" Steve moans to him.

"Harder Steve" Bucky begs, your mouth hangs open as Steve pummels him relentlessly.

"Oh fuck Bucky. I'm gonna cum" Steve's head is thrown back, his hips stuttering as he fills Bucky's ass to the brim.

"Steve" you whisper and back up.

That had been one of the hottest things you had ever seen, but Steve was your boyfriend and he was fucking someone else. You shake your head as he follows you, hand out to stop you. Your boyfriend of two years was fucking his best friend like they had always done it. He never touched you like that, he was always soft and gentle but with Bucky he was like an animal. He turned back to Bucky quickly and unclipped his wrists and ankles, Bucky gets up and your eyes close at the sights of his rock hard cock leaking pre-cum.

"She's adorable when she blushes" Bucky says with a smirk, his hand stroking over your cheek.

You slap it away and look between both men, slightly mortified at what was going on.

"Sweetheart I know this looks bad, but it's something that has been going on for a long time and not because I don't love you. I love you and our sex life but I can't go hard with you, it would kill me if I hurt you. It's just with Bucky we can let loose on each other, we can take it" his eyes flick over your face.

"You never even tried with me" your mind whirls at what he told you.

"I didn't know that you would want me too" he says and you snort.

"You never asked and instead went somewhere else. You never even tried to talk to me about this and then you tell me you two have been FUCKING for a long time and Jesus christ Steve, in our bed" he flinches and steps towards you.

"Did it feel good Bucky? Getting railed by the love of my life. Did his dick in your ass make you cum for him?" your eyes flare.

"Show her Steve" Bucky says darkly.

"Show her how it feels to be railed by the Captain" Steve's eyes are wild when he looks at you.

His lips crash on yours, pushing his tongue in your mouth. His hands wander to your shirt and pull at it.

"Let me baby, let me fuck you good" he asks and pulls at your shirt again, your mouth pops open.

"If she stays like that, I'm shoving my cock in there" Bucky growls and comes up behind you.

"How about it sweetheart? Two super soldiers fucking you?" you whimper at Steve's tone.

"She's gushing Steve, I can smell her" Bucky sniffs at you, a hand smoothing up your back.

Steve drops to his knees, his fingers holding the top of your pants. Giving you a questioning look.

"We can show you doll, we can show you how we like to have fun" Bucky whispers in your ear, his lips skimming over your skin.