❤️ Gratification - Bucky/Steve/Nat

You shove Bucky hard and he grunts as he hits the wall, this game was always fun and brutal. Bucky liked you rough and you were more than happy to give it to him how he wanted. He spins quickly and grabs for the dress you have on, it rips down the back when he pulls at it hard. It hangs off you in tatters, he grins as it slips down your body. But his eyes widen at the sight of your underwear, black and lacey in places. But where your nipples were, the material was cut out and the crotchless panties under the tights you wore had him taking a step forward.

"Such a fucking tease" he reaches forward but you slap his hand away.

"You want this, you have to fight for it" you smirk when he steps forward fast.

He grabs you up and kisses you, his hand sneaking its way down to your ass. You pull back and slap him, he grins and spins you into the wall. Pressing your shoulders into it so you can't move. His free hand skims over your body, he squeezes at your ass before you feel and hear him tear a hole in the back of your tights. He drops to his knees and pushes your legs apart. When his tongue dips in your shudder, he licks slowly and delicately at your pussy. You reach back and hold your ass cheeks apart for him.

He growls and dives in with more heat and passion, his tongue pushing in deeply. He pulls away and spits on you, you feel it run over your asshole. When he got worked up, it was his favourite place to touch and torment. His tongue pushes back into your pussy while his thumb circles your ass. When it pops through the muscles, you moan. He plunges it in slowly, your clit quivers as he sucks at it.

"I'm gonna cum" you groan and he speeds up both his tongue and thumb.

Your pussy throbs and pulses, you feel the gush start as you cum. Bucky licks at it, humming in enjoyment as you fill his mouth. His tongue moves up and he licks at your asshole, he holds your hips as he eats your ass out. He flickers and pushes in, only pulling back to spit on you again. You loved him this dirty, you loved that he could let loose with you. His need to dominate you, to make you his. He owned you and you knew it. But you owned him too, the things you had done to each other over the years. The things you had tried on each other.

You had a new surprise for him tonight, once he was done tongue fucking your hole. It would be your turn to fuck his, and you couldn't wait. You had bought a two-ended vibrating strap-on. One end would be in you, while the other end would be in him. He had asked to try this after you shoved a finger in his ass as you gave him a blow job. But you had to be patient, he wasn't done with your ass yet.

"I love this ass" he bites into your cheek, definitely leaving teeth marks and a bruise.

"And I'm gonna love yours in a minute" you groan when he pushes his tongue in again.

"Where is it? I know you got a new toy for this, where is it?" his thumb presses in and out now.

"You're not using it on me. I'm using it on you" your clit throbs when his thumb pushes deep.

He pulls out and stands up, leaning into your back, his cock rubbing over your ass. His hands pull you apart as his tip pokes at you. Just barely slipping in enough to make you cry out.

"You sure you don't want me all the way in here. You can fuck me after I've fucked you" he slips in another inch.

"Don't be greedy Bucky. I want to watch your face when I fuck your ass" his cock slips out and half of you regrets it.

He spins you around and kisses you, pushing his fingers into your pussy again.

"Go get it" his hand pulls away and he licks it as you go get your new toy.

You show him and the bottle of lube you got to go with it. He grins and pulls at his cock in anticipation. You pull it on and slip your end into your pussy, it fills you nicely. Bucky groans at the sight but you grab his neck and kiss him.